Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Neenzm

Sunny so fun filled review.

Reminiscing MaAn only. Their moments in the hallway at end of valentine’s night were🔥. Bro something has definitely changed between them. There was tension in the air when Anu asked him to go inside home, btw how Anuj checks around making sure no body is there, was he going for GN kiss?. It defo looks like that. And Anu can make him do anything all she had to do is to see him with puppy eyes and baamm, he would do what she says.

Then morning scene❤️❤️❤️. Cute digene bottle he was. He was cute as a button while asking ‘woh sab asli tha’. He had been in no umeed zone for ages that this happiness he got, he can’t believe he could. Abhi toh Anuj is all lattun and openly niharofying Anu. Shaadi k baad kya hoga uska. It felt surreal to see him this happy. Wish we get as many MaAn scenes as we can get.

GK was brilliant in all these MaAnlicious episodes. Kya laga hai yeh banda. Can’t get enough of him🥰🥰🥰

Baki toh confused zebra, dracula night🤣🤣. Absolutely correct adjectives for those creatures. I don’t think any adjectives come close. Someone on twitter used “gutter” 

@bold - GN kiss or some chance par dance. They could’ve have shown him holding her hand and saying something on the lines of “babu shona” like that office scene ka parallel. And yes omg so cuteeeee! Like imagine starting your mornings by looking at this cute bubblegum. ❤️

Immansi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Though I knew we are back to reality but happened to watch precap, I hope Re launch will be grand so Trashraj will come out of his delusion that Anuj is poor. And yeh roadpati roadpati band ho🤬.. 

Neenzm thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ektag06

@bold - GN kiss or some chance par dance. They could’ve have shown him holding her hand and saying something on the lines of “babu shona” like that office scene ka parallel. And yes omg so cuteeeee! Like imagine starting your mornings by looking at this cute bubblegum. ❤️

He should’ve done something but argh yeh makers!!!

I am still in awe of the last episode and today hubba bubba gum scene. ❤️❤️❤️

Baki Now I am ready to waste my energy on those🤮🤮🤮

ektag06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neenzm

Pleeejjj pretty pleeejjjj😀😀

Hahahahhh! Kaafi kadak tweet tha ye. Karwana chahiyeeee 😂😂

Neenzm thumbnail

Thoda hi dika dein yeh toh zyad lag raha hai makers k hisaab se🤣🤣

Neenzm thumbnail
Originally posted by: ektag06

Hahahahhh! Kaafi kadak tweet tha ye. Karwana chahiyeeee 😂😂

Yeh na hone wala tv pe🤣🤣

ektag06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Immansi

Though I knew we are back to reality but happened to watch precap, I hope Re launch will be grand so Trashraj will come out of his delusion that Anuj is poor. And yeh roadpati roadpati band ho🤬.. 

Yaaaaaaa! Jaise makers ki iccha. But I hope ki kuch dhamakedaar ho. Otherwise trp toh kanhaji bhi bacha nahi paayenge. 

sunshine36 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ga1986

Sunny yaar u got to STAAPP!! I was giggling and laughing so hard at your first para and then the gif of makers force feeding us Vannu , my mom wanted to know what I’m finding do phunny early in the morning !!! 🤣

Thankfully got sense from Twitter about episode so didn’t watch . Aa gaye makers apni aukaat pe ..Abey terrace wala scene kyun kaata?!!! Aur katna tha toh pics kyun release kiye 😡😡 Will catch maan scenes only later as u suggested as rest of episode sounds like snoozefest..

Waise wat is this Maryada she keeps harping about ? No s** before marriage ? And why is she still obsessed with the EMA ? If anything she should be thankful to Kavya for having the affair and helping her get out of that torture of a marriage n find love again

N Pakhi ko boyfriend mil Gaya? Ladki mummy se peeche kyun rahe bhala 😲

1 week pehle promo aaya tha and we were all in Maan dreamland for a week ... time to get back to reality now !!! 😕  Or maybe , maybe watch yesterday’s episode “ bas ek aur baar “ as our adorable AK says 😉

Thats what even I felt!! Maryada means s#x kya? Agar aisa hua toh hum sab ki dreams dubluk dubluk dubluk😂😂😂

And everyone is talking about Pakhi ka bf here..am I missing something? I totally missed this scene..yej kab aaya🤔

Km181 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine36

You know the feeling when your vacation is over and school reopens next day?? The feeling when popcorn par butter katham ho jatha hai? The feeling when aam ka season katham aur Karela ka season shuru? The feeling when class mein surprise test announce karthe hai? The feeling when mother in law visits? The feeling when acha kaasa so rahe aur mummy fan bandh kardhethi hai?? What do we collectively say then?~ Dath teri ki😑🤨😵😕😖😤😤😠😠😠😡🤬 Yeh waisa hi episode hai!!! Watching our cute Digene bottle felt like a dream too good to be true😍😍!! Just as I sighed 'Hayeeee thanks Universe', Mr Besharam shah makes a comeback!!!! What do we collectively say?? DHAT TERI KI🤬🤬🤬🤬 

This is it Sunny....🤗

Today I saw episodes after almost 5 weeks, my hotstar account history told me all I happily skipped. And as you said, mere sare sapno pe paani phir gaya....

Ye serial hi Shah Parivaar hai is liye Anupama is ghar ke chakkar kategi.. us Baa ki aarti utarti hai.. aur dekhna aaj shaadi bol rahe hai kal palti marenge jab wo shaadi ke liye bolenge, vanraj ka soya pyaar jagega. 

Mera to maan kar raha tha, Anuj hi bol deta aaj kyu jati ho waha. Ab uska haq hai...

but Anuj aur ye confession are Lollipop only... 

Asli pyaar to sirf Vanraj hai... I am glad ki Kavya ne pata liya, koi to hai jo usko ullo bana sakta hai

And Anu ka bhashan, bas yaar, ye Anu-Vanraj tashan I am not bothered. 1 saal se dekh rahi hu, am bored.

Kinju baby ab bhi time hai, samajh ja, chod Toshu ko har baar EMA ka wait nahi karte. And you are already late in way, protection ka naam nahi suna. Last time, bhi he had told you use, sirf career pe focus karna hai...sorry, but no child deserves a father like Vanraj or Toshu..

Ek week bhale hi TRP sambhal jaye, uske baad pakka dubara gire...waise I know makers ko farak shayad na pade ITV hai aise hi chalega..tum chalte raho apne raste, bhad main jao, mera kya..

Main chali apni updates aur SM ki Galli.

Kal main aasmaan main thi aaj zameen pe aa gayi..saare mood ki wwwatt laga di...weekend bhi hai, as you said, eye and mind cleaner chahiye badly...