Socha Tha Shah Rukh Khan ko dhekenge😎, mila Amjad Khan😂👹👹☠ - Page 24

Posted: 2 years ago

Kahin V ka cafe Anuj ko toh nahi de denge chalane ke liye? Kyuki yeh log kuch naya toh soch nahin sakre aur cafe mein Anuj ko Anupama ko 24 × 7 dekhne ko mil jayega jo wo kal bol raha tha.. Ghar par bhi padosi aur kaam par bhi! 

Agar aisa hote hai toh yeh next level wali butchering hogi AK ke character ki jitni ab tak nahin huyi hai aur insult bhi kind of. Kahan wo cafe buy karne wala tha aur kahan usi ka business... Main kuch bhi soch rahi hu.

Welcome back Pri!🤗 Sori I'm a day late due to ongoing exams but hope you're feeling better today😳 

Title!🤣👌 Lekin Sunny, I'd take Amjad Khan over yeh wala hero any day😆

Why would they edit out the scene We had so been looking forward to him going down on his knees. Phir bhi achha hai that we're blessed with unedited clips/scenes when it comes to Vanraj

I know you'd asked this in your last post which is long gone and I'm here commenting with/dedicating quotes eons later😆  But here I go😆,

These few often remind me of MaAn

"If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more"

"I like you not because of what you are. But because of what I am when I'm with you"

And the one from KHNH,

"Mere jitna pyaar koi nahi kar sakta kyun kisi ke paas tum jo nahi ho"😳

Have a great Sunday @Pri and everyone🤗

Originally posted by Bucky

Welcome back Pri!🤗 Sori I'm a day late due to ongoing exams but hope you're feeling better today😳 

Why would they edit out the scene We had so been looking forward to him going down on his knees. Phir bhi achha hai that we're blessed with unedited clips/scenes when it comes to Vanraj

I know you'd asked this in your last post which is long gone and I'm here commenting with/dedicating quotes eons later😆  But here I go😆,

"I like you not because of what you are. But because of what I am when I'm with you"

And the one from KHNH,

@ bold : very well said ❤️

Originally posted by Bucky

And the one from KHNH,

I am much better dear🤗🤗..even I was bummed on them editing out those terrace scenes yaar😒

@ bold lines...soo beautiful 🥺🥺❤❤ and so apt for Anuj for his reactiom the next morning😍😍😍

How are ur exams going K? I am sure you are nailing it🤩🤩 when does it finish?

Originally posted by sunshine36

I am much better dear🤗🤗..even I was bummed on them editing out those terrace scenes yaar😒

@ bold lines...soo beautiful 🥺🥺❤❤ and so apt for Anuj for his reactiom the next morning😍😍😍

How are ur exams going K? I am sure you are nailing it🤩🤩 when does it finish?

Happy to know❤️

Going good I think😆 Should be done by next week😃