Socha Tha Shah Rukh Khan ko dhekenge😎, mila Amjad Khan😂👹👹☠ - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

This is so rude to cut short valentine night. I was expecting to hear from Anuj like some shayaris. Sab Armaan aansoon se beh Gaya... If writers doesn't stop their V obsession then they can't bring back lost viewers 

in the morning when anuj rang the bell aur jab usne wo question kiya kya wo sab sach tha

anu's eyes welled up she was so overwhelmed 

usne apni puri life mein itna pyar kabhi mehsus hi nahi kiya aur aaj jab use mil raha h use ye lag raha h ki wo kisi ke liye itni important h usse apni khushi chipayi nahi ja rahi😳

Originally posted by naadhiraa

This is so rude to cut short valentine night. I was expecting to hear from Anuj like some shayaris. Sab Armaan aansoon se beh Gaya... If writers doesn't stop their V obsession then they can't bring back lost viewers 

So true...yuck!! Had to start my weekend morning with him and the mrs smirking...the MaAn confession felt incomplete for me like the dessert was missing😒

Pakhi having a bf is ok but her desperate demand for his attention🤔is not.

This

s epi was a rude awakening from pichle 3 dino ka beautiful dream.😐

Ek toh when they parted at night, atleast there should have Been phone call or something but inn logo kaa patience next level hai. Mujhe inke confession ka nasha ho gya, par ye dono toh wo Nasha karke so gayee😂.

Ab toh lgta hai, next kaand ke response main hi hug milegi. Bada hi makhichoos hai DKP house🤔

More than v, i cannot stand anu when she gets hurt by baa's remarks. Matlab kyu deti hai itna bhaav.

And that maryada came into picture again. I also wish anu would just ignore and shrug off vanraj telling ki whatever anu and Anuj do is their business only. Kyu deti hasi usse safai? Kyu muh lgti hai uske? Aur maryada ka geet! Seriously. I genuinely believe ki anu is at the age jahan use kisi aur ki permission ki zaroorat nhi hai kuch bhi karne ke lie. Toh even if something was happening between them, it wouldn't have defiled maryada in any way. Sigh! 

Anyway, wasn't anuj going to relaunch their project? Toh ab konsi nayi planning chal rahi hai?

Also, flirting ke alawa bhi kuch karlo yaar! Haath hi pakadlo ya usko bhi special occasion par hi dikhaayenge! Dance ke baad when they had stopped to stare at each other, atleast one of then should have reached out their hand to caress the other.

Something! Anything!!! Plijjjjjj!!!

Sunny so fun filled review.

Reminiscing MaAn only. Their moments in the hallway at end of valentine’s night were🔥. Bro something has definitely changed between them. There was tension in the air when Anu asked him to go inside home, btw how Anuj checks around making sure no body is there, was he going for GN kiss?. It defo looks like that. And Anu can make him do anything all she had to do is to see him with puppy eyes and baamm, he would do what she says.

Then morning scene❤️❤️❤️. Cute digene bottle he was. He was cute as a button while asking ‘woh sab asli tha’. He had been in no umeed zone for ages that this happiness he got, he can’t believe he could. Abhi toh Anuj is all lattun and openly niharofying Anu. Shaadi k baad kya hoga uska. It felt surreal to see him this happy. Wish we get as many MaAn scenes as we can get.

GK was brilliant in all these MaAnlicious episodes. Kya laga hai yeh banda. Can’t get enough of him🥰🥰🥰

Baki toh confused zebra, dracula night🤣🤣. Absolutely correct adjectives for those creatures.

Kinjo toshu ka bakwas drama, pakhi ka bf, samar ka breakup ye sab isliye jaruri hai kyunki baa anu to taane de sake ki how she is not a good mother as she doesn't know anything about what happening in her children life. How even after ladla stole the kapadia empire, kavya did a flip and they both were present in the house all the while along with other members but still its anu's mistake that problems happened in all the life of all three bachhas because she was busy romancing anuj.

And whats more frustrating thing will be that never once anu will point out this to baa baa black sheep, neither bapuji come forward to support her. Anu will just give few taunts to vannu and kavya and gladly take all the blame for all the problems in the world.

Now, coming to bachhas, samar ka breakup kyu hua, kaise hua...i dont care, he is team mummy so he will manage somehow. Kinju and toshu baby will keep dragging it so sometime now but what i fear is pakhi drama. I so so so hate this girl....please isko koi accident mein udaa do, supari de so iski, kue mein dhakka de do.... Believe me aur koi rasta nahi hai kyunki dimag to ise bhagwan bhi nahi de sakte. I can imagine the convo between mother daughter and how pakhi will point out that why cant she have a bf when her mother is having one and anu going all dhoom tana nana and cursing herself for loving anuj....lekin agar is bar anuj ko koi bhi takleef hui to....makers....you better increase security at your office.

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Neenzm

Sunny so fun filled review.

Reminiscing MaAn only. Their moments in the hallway at end of valentine’s night were🔥. Bro something has definitely changed between them. There was tension in the air when Anu asked him to go inside home, btw how Anuj checks around making sure no body is there, was he going for GN kiss?. It defo looks like that. And Anu can make him do anything all she had to do is to see him with puppy eyes and baamm, he would do what she says.

Then morning scene❤️❤️❤️. Cute digene bottle he was. He was cute as a button while asking ‘woh sab asli tha’. He had been in no umeed zone for ages that this happiness he got, he can’t believe he could. Abhi toh Anuj is all lattun and openly niharofying Anu. Shaadi k baad kya hoga uska. It felt surreal to see him this happy. Wish we get as many MaAn scenes as we can get.

GK was brilliant in all these MaAnlicious episodes. Kya laga hai yeh banda. Can’t get enough of him🥰🥰🥰

Baki toh confused zebra, dracula night🤣🤣. Absolutely correct adjectives for those creatures.

Originally posted by shriz

Wo sab to theek hai yaar sunny but  ye amjad khan hai kaun🤔

Aree he was an actor. The iconic villain gabbar singh from sholay movie

Thanks pri, hope your mom is doing better 🙏

Yup felt they were in a rush to end valentine's night after confession. Is it because of TRP audience 🤔 that is more conservative?

Really did not understand, why so much time on Toshu and Kinjal. There was nothing new between them and the dynamics get worse.

Wish they had shown Anu went becoz Samar called her after his breakup.😔 Would have felt more natural.

Cannot expect much from Vanraj who literally disowned babuji, by saying I am not your son becoz Anu is your daughter. Yuck 😡

Edited by DJ_3 - 2 years ago