Asian Shows

Rookie Cops - My ABSOLUTE Favorite ❤

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Oh how much I adore Rookie Cops.. i can't explain in words.

Its such a beautiful show.. OTP is super duper uber cute together and even thr whole ensemble cast is entertaining. Not even a single character feels boring or over the top... 

how well friendship, companionship, bonding being portrayed is so so good... 😍 💖 i literally feel short of words to appreciate this drama.

anyone else watch do share ur views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clouds7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was thinking of watching it today ! 

I love Park Yuna ! So yeah and Kang Daniel I like him😂

So what is the show about ? 

Is it on going? Worth watching?

Edited by Clouds7 - 2 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clouds7

I was thinking of watching it today ! 

I love Park Yuna ! So yeah and Kang Daniel I like him😂

So what is the show about ? 

Is it on going? Worth watching?

this show is the story of students undergoing training for Korean National police in KNP University. 

Worth Watching for fun, fluff and entertainment during first half.. now second half is more of suspense thriller and detective kind... 

its great, interesting and absolute fun thruout (at least for me) just had to ignore lil lack of logic rest all good.

Kang Daniel and his chubby cheeks 😍 is enough for me to keep my focus away from lack of logic🤣

do start and let me know your views abt it.

NINALOGY thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

this show is the story of students undergoing training for Korean National police in KNP University. 

Worth Watching for fun, fluff and entertainment during first half.. now second half is more of suspense thriller and detective kind... 

its great, interesting and absolute fun thruout (at least for me) just had to ignore lil lack of logic rest all good.

Kang Daniel and his chubby cheeks 😍 is enough for me to keep my focus away from lack of logic🤣

do start and let me know your views abt it.

Hi Guys 

I know we dont know each other but still can you please help me

We are playing a game on Bollywood forum. Can you help us out with it? Please comment on our team thread. Your comment will really help us. Thank You.

Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai ”. You’ve been colored by Team Jai.

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Jai on our team's thread. Link given below 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283617#160579211

XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I watched it and finished it!

and I agree it was sooo good.. didn't notice much that it was near its end until the last week or something. It was wholesome, enjoyable! I loved it a lot. 

One of the best shows, and added to my favs list! 

As a college student, it was beautiful watching their friendship!

I highly recommend it if you still haven't watched it.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

Oh how much I adore Rookie Cops.. i can't explain in words.

Its such a beautiful show.. OTP is super duper uber cute together and even thr whole ensemble cast is entertaining. Not even a single character feels boring or over the top... 

how well friendship, companionship, bonding being portrayed is so so good... 😍 💖 i literally feel short of words to appreciate this drama.

anyone else watch do share ur views.

can’t agree more with u❤️… it’s become my one fav show… worth watching again… will do it when nothing is there to watch..Love the friendship between all 4 ml then all the fl.. fl girls had very less expose as friends together.. but all 8 leads friendship together was just wow❤️.. those couples too.. but the twist they put near end was 🥺

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Where can we watch this in india? Could not find this on netflix. 

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Enjoyed a good show after a long while!! 👌 It did get serious and sad in the last couple of episodes 😢, still loved it!! 😍 Any similar recommendations that have friendship, bonding, comedy, romance, action nd feel good vibes?? 

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: eveline

Enjoyed a good show after a long while!! 👌 It did get serious and sad in the last couple of episodes 😢, still loved it!! 😍 Any similar recommendations that have friendship, bonding, comedy, romance, action nd feel good vibes?? 

Hospital Playlist is one you can try.. and then 2521 but it will be heartbreaking 💔 by the end so start at ur own risk

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Its on my list since so long! Will watch it this week!