Mose Chhal Kiye Jaaye

Old wine - New bottle - total copy -movie story from 80-update pg 3 ..

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hmmm honey May be u are right but if they really want to follow that movie footsteps then they will/ should introduce other prominent actor as parallel lead for Sowmya like vijeyendra kumera as rajeshkhanna if they couldn’t/will not and introduce any new comer or not so popular figures then Sowmya and arman will be only paired 😉 

May be they will breakup and then arman will chase her and May be realise her value 

Or she will be writing for his tv shows who knows? 

Bcz vijeyendra  kumera is prominent figures and they will not make him sidelined or villain 🦹‍♀️ and show other guy who is a bit so po out face will be a hero like rajesh khana charecter 

Thoda change May be they will make who knows 😉

MochaQueen thumbnail

I dont think that is the story. I think here he is selfish master mind and is only marrying her to steal her ideas as his own while keeping her busy in house duties so that she cant get fame herself and he gets all the credit using her

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Lol, another such post only shows it's a hybrid of many stories. I think they will see how it goes before introducing another ML for Soumya. 

VK redemption will be there, so she will be put in a dilemma as to who to choose. I am sure she will fall for VK, being the simpleton that she is, so the conclusion is foregone.

Her writing career, I think will be used as a prop but they won't show much about it. The story will revolve around her being bullied by Armaan and this Prisha and all and sundry.

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

In the movie .. even smita Patil becomes a writer n as her daughters marriage will be in trouble as her ex becomes bankrupt she sells her story royalties n helps her ex n his wife n daughter n leaves from their lives n then builds her life … so quite possible thy have this on mind … arman role is quite grey shaded … so I think another actor might n entering show not so soon but depending .. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

I think Armaan will eventually redeem himself and change for the better. He will probably be end game with Soumya unless she decides to stay alone and focus on her career instead

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

itv shows.... most of the time copies from old / regional ...show/movie  they rarely show any original story... 

another show coming soon on colors... advertising as never seen before story....   is from old movie amrit

for this show, I guess:

arman will marry saumya and dominate her like they are enjoying her mom.... 

she will tolerate for time being as arman might loaned her parents ...or something similar... (to fetch trp viewers.....more tears in FL eyes... means more trp)... 

and when audience fed up with rona-dhona... saumya will walk out of that relation... and focus on her career for a episode or two... 

and there will be another ML.... she will face another set of problems with him...

and going in loops until trp is stable... never ending triangle will be there...

all itv stories start with original ideas (at least makers claim that😉) end there in loop to beg trp 🤣🤣

My funda: enjoy first 50 - 100 episodes and find another one - rest of the story will be no different🤣

Edited by A4Anjie - 2 years ago
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yaa exactly first of all in the movie it was Rajesh khana a prominent figure for that character but here VK is prominent figure of tv industry unless they introduce another main lead means another prominent from TV industry then I don’t think VK will be comfortable for that as his charecter will be sidelined 

May they took the story of the movie as base  but there will be lil change 

And I deffinetly agree that preesha will be behind arman and as he was also impressed with her charm and deffinetly some thing will cook in between them but as Armaan will come to know about her true colors or he start to fall for Sowmya then romance will kick in but till that time I think they will part the ways and he will start to impress or manauing her 🤔

This is what my point of view about the story 

sunaina02 thumbnail

I want to be positive and hope that Soumya's entry into Oberoi household will be followed by she supporting  her mother-in-law and her dignity

Soumya  has the ability to manipulate others positively. 

I don't think Preesha is an important character. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

I just want Soumya as a strong woman who will fight until the end instead of becoming a bechari