Asian Shows

New KDrama Sneak Peek - Twenty Five Twenty One

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

OMG.. i cant explain how much i loved first 2 episode of Twenty Five Twenty One.... esp Kim Tae Ri and her raw n real acting as 18 year old student Na Hee Do... no one can believe she is NOT 18 years old.

And then Nam Joo Hyuk as Baek Yi Jin broke my heart into zilllion pieces.. when he was promising he wont be happy even for second remembering pain of poeple lost money due to his dad. I wanted to give him a big bear hug but then i am so glad Na Hee Do was there to give him a hand to hold to run towards his happiness..

Absolutely Beautiful drama... am sooo soo soo excited to watch how their stories unfold in future episodes. 

Anyone else watched.? if yes do share your views abt it.

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

yes am gonna start it soon. I was waiting for this show. 

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Oh I'm loving this show!!! smiley42

Na Hee-do is hilarious. smiley37but I love her determination for fencing so much. Hope to see more fencer Hee-do scenes smiley42

I actually loved that umbrella fencing scene ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Kim Tae-ri is doing such a great job tbh... smiley32

Baek Yi-jin ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

He broke my heart yaar. I wish I could just give him a big hug when those people went to look for him about his dad ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”

Also Nam Joo-hyuk looks so good 

It's my first time watching him onscreen and loving him already

That tap water scene was beautiful... 

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: yurabaexx

Na Hee-do is hilarious. smiley37but I love her determination for fencing so much. Hope to see more fencer Hee-do scenes smiley42

Baek Yi-jin ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

He broke my heart yaar. I wish I could just give him a big hug when those people went to look for him about his dad ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”

oh woww.. so glad you are enjoying it as much as i am...@ bold.. completely agree KTR is just FANTASTIC as NHD... there is no way i can imagine anyone else in her role... amazing actor she is.

@2nd bold.. me too.. i cried with him thruout 2nd episode.. he had such a troublesome life so far. hope he gets his share of happiness in NHD's company...

@red.. tap water scene.. was heartwarming on just whole new level... absolutely beautiful โค๏ธ

EXOL thumbnail

omg just finished watching first episode and am in love with it .. how adorable was na hee doo and njh is looking so dashing..it looks very promising coming of age story .. plus kim tae ri does awesome shows.. 

EXOL thumbnail

Baek Yi-jin ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

IKR the unmbrella fencing scene was so wholesome.. I loved all her antics ๐Ÿคฃ.. NJH is looking so dashing indeed.. how come you never saw his show.. you should watch weightlifting fairy kim bok joo.. its a very cute show .. you gonna love it .. and hello to fellow EXOL โค๏ธโ€ฆ baek is my bias (one of my exo bias๐Ÿ˜†) too

Edited by EXOL - 2 years ago
EXOL thumbnail

just finished second epi .. I am in love with the show already . hopefully it wont disappoint.  how adorable is na hee do??? Kim tae ri doing total justice as an 18 year old gal from 90s era. I love her energy. I knew somewhere she is going to get disappointed with yu rim and looks like yu rim knew her from her early fencing days . it was therefore very mean of her to crush hee doโ€™s confidence the way she did. I was wondering why so much hatred for a new gal in their team but now we know . Felt so bad for yi jin , hee do always witness his bad moments . Last  water fountain scene was wholesome .. i had a bright smile on my face watching it . 

P.S looks like adult hee do isnt anymore similar to her young version

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: EXOL

IKR the unmbrella fencing scene was so wholesome.. I loved all her antics ๐Ÿคฃ.. NJH is looking so dashing indeed.. how come you never saw his show.. you should watch weightlifting fairy kim bok joo.. its a very cute show .. you gonna love it .. and hello to fellow EXOL โค๏ธโ€ฆ baek is my bias (one of my exo bias๐Ÿ˜†) too

Started watching kdrama quite late so never got a chance to watch shows from the past. ๐Ÿ˜†

But I'll do watch them soon for him 

Also, hello to you too @EXOL ๐Ÿค—

I'm eesha btw๐Ÿ˜ณ

@bold I can understand๐Ÿคช

EXOL thumbnail

Started watching kdrama quite late so never got a chance to watch shows from the past. ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm eesha btw๐Ÿ˜ณ

Oh  thats why you havent seen his dramas .. got it lol and yes do watch that show its one of my fav rom com .   you can call me saamya (not my real name ๐Ÿ˜†) but thatโ€™s what I have been using in this virtual world .. 

Telly_Addict thumbnail

I'm eesha btw๐Ÿ˜ณ

ill add Bride of Haebak (and Startup too) just for Nam Joo Hyuk and how Nice he was in it.. rest its not a good drama overall but i just watched it for him..

der aaye durust aaye to kdrama land... welcome ๐Ÿค—