Thank God Timcy found Sarthak

glad that he is fine

great that they went to Mahaguru

Mahaguru's question was reasonable

loved how Maan responded

he clearly wants the kids to use their powers when needed

can understand that he does not want them to become evil

they do not want a another curse in their family

pleased that Mahaguru made their powers sleep till the moment that they will need them

now the babies are cranky and inconsolable

finally they slept

Maan and Geet journey of love just commenced...

Perfect end ๐Ÿ‘

looking forward to Magical love Season 3

Amiahangar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Last part.. 

Liked that Maan wrote letter to Geet and told her his feelings and also told her that he loves her.. Geet is emotional after reading the letter and realizes everything how much Maan and her friends has sacrifices for her how much they have to bear for her... 

Shaila git her punishment. Geet talked with Adi and Adi told her that he will not choose the wrong path which his parents choose. And Geet told him she don't want to lose him as friend and Adi told her he understand that he don't love her... Geet told Adi that Punky loves him and give her chance... Geet told Maan her feelings and they got together... 

Maaneet babies are very naughty.  Sarthak and Arya have powers and Sarthak is using it for fly and hides from Maaneet... Maaneet are very tensed for their children bcoz they don't want them to use their power I wrong way... That's why they go to Mahaguru and he told them they are extremely powerful and Mahaguru does some magic and sleeps their power for time being. But babies became cranky bcoz they lost their powers. Maaneet are hell tired from pacifying them. After sometime babies sleeps and Maaneet's love journey starts now.. 

Thanks for this awesome story Di

Waiting for next. 

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

last n epi

commented on blog

thank a lot for pm n pw

will miss this story very much

๐Ÿค—

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice story and ending 

Maan wrote a letter to Geet in which he expressed his feeling

Geet understand his feelings 

Shelia got the punishment which she deserved 

Geet met with her friends and thanks them also she unite Pinky and Adi

Finally Maan and Geet confess

Maan and geet babies have lots of magical power

With maha guru help they make their power sleep 

Now Maan and Geet are happy with their twins 

Thanks for PM 

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Nice update 

Maan write a letter to geet say everything to geet

Maan confessed his love to geet

Sheila get her punishment 

Geet and adi talk and geet say adi Pinky love her

Finally maaneet confessed their love to each other

Maaneet two kid they r so naughty 

Maaneet asked help to maha Guru for their kid magic

Maha guru made their magic sleep

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 50

Omg WOW this is like everyone besides Mahaguru is really dealing with difficult decision to be made... But I think Maan is clear with what he wants and that is Geet... And I really love how Arpita and Geet had an open conversation about all the happenings before the revealing of her identity as Maan's half.... And yeah Shaila deserves what is coming for her... And I think Adi had to realize that Geet was never his he must be on the good side and begin a new chapter.... But hoping that the state of their mind comes to a solution and Geet really have to think about her babies and Maan.... What is done is gone but we cannot neglected the present ongoing life.... Superb update Di... ๐Ÿค—

โค๏ธ

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wow !!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Absolutely remarkable ending for a remarkable story !!! 

Loved it !!!! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Maanโ€™s letter to geet was mind-blowing where he pours out his heart to geet ..... it was so touching & well written ....., what every girl wants to hear โค๏ธโค๏ธ

You are so true , life is a remarkable journey where people enter & leave our lives making lasting impressions & impact our lives tremendously & some of them enter into our hearts & form internal connections that cannot be broken. 

Geet realizes that her lifelong search for her parents came to dead end but she is not alone....... she is surrounded by people that love & care for her ..... she has maan , her babies , maanโ€™s parents & even her friends who risked their lives for her !! Geetโ€™s convo with Adi was touching & I am glad that they were able to clear out the air & discuss everything openly . I also love how geet reveals pinkyโ€™s feelings to Adi . Nice that Adi understood & still values their friendship. 

And the moment when maan & geet finally reveal their feelings for each other was superb ..,,,,, a beautiful moment !!!! 

And the epilogue was icing on the cake with 2 magical mischievous babies keeping maan & geet on their toes . Love how they had to ask the mahaguru for help to  tame the babies powers b/c they did not want them to use it for the wrong purpose . Glad that they have learned their lesson & the wretched curse is broken & history will no longer repeat itself !! 

An absolutely remarkable story di !!!

I loved this journey as well especially with the magical elements & of course the morals to the lessons !!! Very unique tale but a story I will definitely treasure !! 

Thank you again di ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Last part & epilogue,

Wow Di this is really magical and incredibly sweet.

At first I thought it to be a monologue from Maan then it turned out to be a letter from him expressing everything he ever felt for Geet. And yes she had to make a choice and it's a good choice indeed. And I really felt it when I read the lines.

And Shaila deserves the punishment the magical Court House gave her. So she'll be in the dungeons to serve her sentence.

Aww Geet is really restless when Maan left her at the courthouse and send a car instead to bring her home. Phew ๐Ÿ˜… Adi did not choose to be bad lucky for him if not history will be repeated again. And I really liked the conversation between Adi and Geet it worked out and they patched up with each other. Geet becomes a matchmaker for her friends ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ and tbh they're kinda cute together and they have this weird connection with each other so that's pretty much it.

Yes!!! They've said it.... They've confessed their feelings for each other it's so cute and adorable... And....... The curse broke..... 

And coming to the important part of the story... THE EPILOGUE...

They. Are. Super. Cute. Together..... As parents ohw so she had fraternal twins and yep they're going all haywire over the Khurana family.... Pure ghar ko shar pe utha lete yeh dono bhai behen.... Geet and Maan having a hard time with their children. Whoa ๐Ÿ˜ฎ their kids are way more powerful than them ๐Ÿ˜…. Luckily their naughty son didn't get hurt. Yep that's the best choice to bring them to Mahaguru the only person who could handle such problems and tha da they're more tired with normal babies.... But the ending was really great it's really sweet that even in their sleep they can manage to find each other. I really loved it Di.... ๐Ÿค—

โค๏ธ

Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: UmaDevi97

Last part & epilogue,

Wow Di this is really magical and incredibly sweet.

At first I thought it to be a monologue from Maan then it turned out to be a letter from him expressing everything he ever felt for Geet. And yes she had to make a choice and it's a good choice indeed. And I really felt it when I read the lines.

And Shaila deserves the punishment the magical Court House gave her. So she'll be in the dungeons to serve her sentence.

Aww Geet is really restless when Maan left her at the courthouse and send a car instead to bring her home. Phew ๐Ÿ˜… Adi did not choose to be bad lucky for him if not history will be repeated again. And I really liked the conversation between Adi and Geet it worked out and they patched up with each other. Geet becomes a matchmaker for her friends ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ and tbh they're kinda cute together and they have this weird connection with each other so that's pretty much it.

Yes!!! They've said it.... They've confessed their feelings for each other it's so cute and adorable... And....... The curse broke..... 

And coming to the important part of the story... THE EPILOGUE...

They. Are. Super. Cute. Together..... As parents ohw so she had fraternal twins and yep they're going all haywire over the Khurana family.... Pure ghar ko shar pe utha lete yeh dono bhai behen.... Geet and Maan having a hard time with their children. Whoa ๐Ÿ˜ฎ their kids are way more powerful than them ๐Ÿ˜…. Luckily their naughty son didn't get hurt. Yep that's the best choice to bring them to Mahaguru the only person who could handle such problems and tha da they're more tired with normal babies.... But the ending was really great it's really sweet that even in their sleep they can manage to find each other. I really loved it Di.... ๐Ÿค—

โค๏ธ

Thank you so much sweety ๐Ÿ’•