Magical Love2 Thread2 Updated LAST PART&EPILOGUE on Pg 57 / 20-12-22 - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

Part 30

Whoa.... I didn't see that coming..... Okay I take back my words... In a situation like that I think she has to be with him.... Or else this is what will happen I guess... Both of them feel each others pain and not to forget the previous parts even shared their feelings.... So this is really complicated.... Yep they're really lucky to have an elf for assistance in a situation like that....  Oooo someone is really angry and annoyed by the fact of their daughter in law getting treated like a guinea pig..... That's a news to me so at least one of the in-laws excepted her.... I'm a little bit disappointed that no one noticed their hands held together yep thanks to the blanket of course.... And not to forget about the mark.... Wow but we got to see how both the parents are really looking concerned for Maan and Geet.... And they're so into the problem that they failed to listen to the doctor's words.... As soon as Geet falls asleep Maan calmed down with her and slept off.... That was a hint.... And yep she was really enraged and concerned about her son dieing the mother in her is really determine to find a way to save him.... And like all the standard husbands out there Samarth did the same mistake.... I mean things not to say to your wife 101.... Never. Tell. Her. To. Calm. Down..... And she's more angry than expected now and she's on her way to lash it out on her grandfather..... Huhu but she'll get to understand the situation properly when she talks about it calmly to her grandfather.... But not to worry he's calm and composed so he explained the situation right away.... Wow so looks like the curse is really tough to break and it's gonna take more then just a recognising who they are to each other.... But how is it possible if they're fighting all the time and no one is to help them find out the truth....this is so frustrating to even think about.... And before they recognise each other I don't know how many times Maan had humiliated and disgraced Geet just because of her bloodline.... Gods.... I really hope that Shaila and Ahana didn't get to know about any of these happenings.... And this update is fire 🔥 Di.... A much needed one actually cause Samarth is not very detailed with the happenings when he visited Mahaguru so Arpita was right in going straight for explanation for all of this..... Maybe she will return home calm and peaceful a little bit disappointed  yeah but without any disturbance of mind.... Lovely Di....🤗

❤️

Edited by UmaDevi97 - 2 years ago

Part 30 

Absolutely brilliant update !!! 👏👏👏

Again your depiction of the character’s emotions & feelings is so vivid ...... that as a reader we can actually feel them !! 👍🏼

I am glad that geet voiced our her feelings to maan , even though it came out as an angry outburst she was hiding her hurt feelings behind the outburst . However the severe abdominal pain that she felt when she tried to storm off was intriguing b/c it also transferred to maan ........ like their deep emotional connection, they share the same dreams , nightmares , same pain ......they are in fact two pieces of the same soul that cannot live without each other ...... however the intensity to which you described their anguish was brilliant di !! 

And I love how you yet again show us another facet to samarth’s & Arpita’s personalities ........ the great feared warriors are almost brought to their knees with the inability to help their son & daughter in law . Their vulnerability was extremely well depicted . 👏👏

Arpita’s visit to the mahaguru was enlightening........ her frustration is evident........ she does not refer to him as her Dadu due the childhood brutality that she endured ...... & the fact that it appears that he is not willing to help maan . But the mahaguru ‘s revelation was interesting b/c no one can help them otherwise this wretched curse will never be broken 😲...... maan has to find his own way !!!! 

Absolutely brilliant 

ThNk you you so much 🤗

Originally posted by Creampuff

Part 30 

Absolutely brilliant update !!! 👏👏👏

Again your depiction of the character’s emotions & feelings is so vivid ...... that as a reader we can actually feel them !! 👍🏼

I am glad that geet voiced our her feelings to maan , even though it came out as an angry outburst she was hiding her hurt feelings behind the outburst . However the severe abdominal pain that she felt when she tried to storm off was intriguing b/c it also transferred to maan ........ like their deep emotional connection, they share the same dreams , nightmares , same pain ......they are in fact two pieces of the same soul that cannot live without each other ...... however the intensity to which you described their anguish was brilliant di !! 

And I love how you yet again show us another facet to samarth’s & Arpita’s personalities ........ the great feared warriors are almost brought to their knees with the inability to help their son & daughter in law . Their vulnerability was extremely well depicted . 👏👏

Arpita’s visit to the mahaguru was enlightening........ her frustration is evident........ she does not refer to him as her Dadu due the childhood brutality that she endured ...... & the fact that it appears that he is not willing to help maan . But the mahaguru ‘s revelation was interesting b/c no one can help them otherwise this wretched curse will never be broken 😲...... maan has to find his own way !!!! 

Absolutely brilliant 

ThNk you you so much 🤗

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️

Nice update....

Geet is so angry with Maan and she shout on him
And going to leave his room but at the
Same time Geet get pain and Maan also having pain. And Maan is not able to help Geet. So he called his elf Timcy.... And ordered to call his parents... Arpita and Samrath reach in Maan room and they are shocked to see Maaneet condition...
They call doctor but he doesn’t understand what happened with Maaneet. And Doctor want to take some tests of Geet bcoz Geet is pregnant and want to know that baby is ok or not bcoz Geet is having abdomen pain... Doctor wants to give them pain relief potion. And Geet's hand touch Maan and Maaneet pain is gone and they fell asleep and their sign also glow but nobody saw that... Arpita went to met mahaguru who is her daadu. Arpita
asked him about Maan other soul and wants to help him but Mahaguru make her understand calmly. That if he or anyone help Maan to reach to his soul the curse will be never end. Maan has to find his other soul himself... Now what will Arpita and Samrath do....

Waiting for next update.....

Thanks for the pm dear

commented on blog

thank you very much for pm n pw 

Maan is jealous. In his jealousy he brought Adi forcefully to his home and asked geet to go with adi as he thought that she is meeting him in his absence. He wants to free from this burden. 

Elf told arpita that maan is forcefully taking feet somewhere and arpita rushed to see it. 
Maan told geet that if the baby is the reason behind her stay at his home she can abort the baby and leave his home 

Someone slapped Maan 

Is it Arpita 

WOW Maan is jealous and want to throw Geet out of his mansion and life he even going to say abort the baby but before he complete his sentence he get hard slap 

I think it's Arpita bz elp informed her about Maan dragging Geet 

His parents already in tension and he saying kill his baby and Arpita and Samrath knows if Geet went out of mansion they have their own guards 

I think Arpita going to know about Akira

Commented on theeee blog baby 😉