Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Todays Precap:

Birla love birds vs Goenka love birds

Me vs We 

Myself vs with family 

Spoilt brats vs Sanskaris

Love sick puppies vs family hai hum

What do you think how Abhi will react when Akshu had actually held his collar to stop him saying anything against Kairav.

PS: Akshu you shouldn’t have hopes from Aarohi, Pl. Ek baar vansh bhaiya ko bol deti 😬

Is there a rift expected between AbhiRa. Comment future scenarios 💕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thoda roothna manana hoga …Im not sure I’ll call that a rift per se but for sure disagreement…waise sanskaari log online love affair nahi kartey…just saying…

cool@sify.com thumbnail

I don’t agree with your sanskari definition here. Online dating is today’s life. However, kairav had accepted his feelings..only thing is he is bound towards family values, which is very less in today’s generation.

Today’s generation acts like how AbhiSha reacts inpulsive.

Edited by [email protected] - 2 years ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolcom

I don’t agree with your sanskari definition here. Online dating is today’s life. However, kairav had accepted his feelings..only thing is he is bound towards family values, which is very less in today’s generation.

Today’s generation acts like how AbhiSha reacts inpulsive.

that is not my definition of sanskari lol…that is the world of families like goenkas n other families portrayed in yeh rishta since season 1…as they say you cannot have your cake n eat it too…who is deciding what is sanskaari n what is not…maybe good sanskaari is about being honest to oneself or to uphold one’s promise…Kairav is failing on all of those fronts n more so how come he is sanskaari then? Loving your family us not the be all n end all of sanskaari…

cool@sify.com thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

that is not my definition of sanskari lol…that is the world of families like goenkas n other families portrayed in yeh rishta since season 1…as they say you cannot have your cake n eat it too…who is deciding what is sanskaari n what is not…maybe good sanskaari is about being honest to oneself or to uphold one’s promise…Kairav is failing on all of those fronts n more so how come he is sanskaari then? Loving your family us not the be all n end all of sanskaari…

Then if Maheshwari & Singhanias will meet Akshara & Abhimanyu of today, they will die of heart attack 🤪

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool@sic

Then if Maheshwari & Singhanias will meet Akshara & Abhimanyu of today, they will die of heart attack 🤪

ha ha agree on that