Kaamnaa

General Discussion Thread

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Discuss episodes and general news here.

Please be civil and no profanity or personal attacks here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for raising this thread 👍🏼 

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Thanks for raising this thread 👍🏼 

You’re welcome.

I just hope we have more activity on here now.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~Raina~

You’re welcome.

I just hope we have more activity on here now.

Agree.  Could be silent viewers who might have wanted to express their views and discuss but couldn't as there was no general discussion thread??  Hopefully they will participate now

Ms.SK thumbnail

Is Yatho still in private school??  Does Akansha think gifting lots of presents to Yatho will mend the decision to leave him for luxury life/

Precap.  When Akansha goes to meet Yatho in school,  I don't think she will get the response she dreamed of.  Seems Karan is no better than his sister. Glad Manav arrived just in time but glad before that, Yatho told his mama he doesn't want to meet his mum.

Raina101 thumbnail

Is Yatho still in private school??  Does Akansha think gifting lots of presents to Yatho will mend the decision to leave him for luxury life/

Precap.  When Akansha goes to meet Yatho in school,  I don't think she will get the response she dreamed of.  Seems Karan is no better than his sister. Glad Manav arrived just in time but glad before that, Yatho told his mama he doesn't want to meet his mum.

Yes, Yathu is still in private school. 
I’m dead sure Akanksha will not get the reaction she hopes for from Yathu. 
But I doubt it will bother Akanksha for long. If she really cared about Yathu and his reactions she would never have left him

Ms.SK thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~Raina~

Yes, Yathu is still in private school. 
I’m dead sure Akanksha will not get the reaction she hopes for from Yathu. 
But I doubt it will bother Akanksha for long. If she really cared about Yathu and his reactions she would never have left him

Bold: agree. In another thread, I’ve said how conveniently she forgets Yatho whenever she mentions him and Vaibhav diverts her attention from him.  

Ms.SK thumbnail

To live luxurious life, Akansha has lost her mentality   when Vaibhav told her he has changed her sim,  not once did she think "my Yatho" might have tried to contact her.   Whenever Vaibhav calls her Akansha Kapoor, not once she has mentioned "I'm not divorced yet" 

Raina101 thumbnail

To live luxurious life, Akansha has lost her mentality   when Vaibhav told her he has changed her sim,  not once did she think "my Yatho" might have tried to contact her.   Whenever Vaibhav calls her Akansha Kapoor, not once she has mentioned "I'm not divorced yet" 

She doesn’t worry about the divorce because I’m her head she’s already divorced Manav.

For her, even Yathu comes after luxuries. Hence when Vaibhav diverts her attention she easily forgets Yathu

Ms.SK thumbnail

Really feeling for Yatho.  Good thing his teacher is a trained Psychiatrist.  She will be able to make him come out of his trauma - what he is feeling etc.