Posted: 2 years ago

I hope they don’t axe the show coz of low TRP

It's a decent trp and has been consistent every week.  Better than Dhadkan. 

Don't know if this show is finite or let it flow depending on trp???!!

TRP is pretty good. Dont know why India Forums took so much time to create the forum 

I like the show . Do not watch all episodes  but still sort of following the show 

0.5 is considered good? I’ve just come from the bigg boss forums where such a TRP was considered bad.

As long as it’s a good/decent TRP, I think the show will continue as planned. I think it’s a finite series, can’t imagine a storyline like this will go on forever

Thank you for sharing the trp. I think for Sony its not a bad trp considering they typically do not score fairly high and also like yhe the above reply its higher than dhadkan

Originally posted by ~Raina~

0.5 is considered good? I’ve just come from the bigg boss forums where such a TRP was considered bad.

As long as it’s a good/decent TRP, I think the show will continue as planned. I think it’s a finite series, can’t imagine a storyline like this will go on forever

For the channel, it’s not bad. Compared to Ekta’s show Bade Ache..2 which started with 0.3-0,4 trp, now steady at 0.7.   Look at Dhadkan at 0.2 consistent even at 9pm and 10pm slots. 

Only their weekend shows garner over 1.0 trps.  

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

For the channel, it’s not bad. Compared to Ekta’s show Bade Ache..2 which started with 0.3-0,4 trp, now steady at 0.7.   Look at Dhadkan at 0.2 consistent even at 9pm and 10pm slots. 

Only their weekend shows garner over 1.0 trps.  

oh ok.

Steady at 0.5.   

Every week I find Sony’s shows trps mostly stays same.   Only mainstream channels top shows in competition for top 5 slot.