Posted: 2 years ago

Looks interesting but I feel Madhuri has overexposed herself way too much by judging reality shows and making unsubstantial appearances on Television, just like Shilpa.

Devdas was the last time she was utilized properly, both as an actor as well as a dancer. And that was 2 decades ago. So, I am not sure how her aura will fit into the OTT landscape after all these years.

She has also entered the OTT game quite late. The benchmark has already been set too high by Arya (Sushmita Sen) and Aranyak (Raveena) as they turned out to be solid entertainers. smiley32

Bombay Begums (Pooja Bhatt) and Mentalhood (Karisma) were decent too.

Let's see how Madhuri fares on OTT. I have a special place in my heart for all 90s actressessmiley9 so I will watch it for sure & then make a proper judgment.

Edited by diasingh2 - 2 years ago

This looks very interesting. I hope that it doesn't have the cliched ending where she did all this to punish her family and lover.

Madhuri looks good.

https://youtu.be/2EnMuY1g664watta trailor…super excited to watch this one… it’s intriguing, glamorous and paisa vasool… dying to watch it esp for Madhuri … she is looking in her elements here… 🔥🔥🔥

Originally posted by rushi1981

https://youtu.be/2EnMuY1g664watta trailor…super excited to watch this one… it’s intriguing, glamorous and paisa vasool… dying to watch it esp for Madhuri … she is looking in her elements here… 🔥🔥🔥

Ok I am watching this👍🏼

Interesting! Will give this one a try when it comes out on Netflix

I see some similarity between this and that Gehraiyaan movie

But this one seems much better

Both give made for TV, Mystery movie vibes, The Fame Game - Hallmark Mystery movies and Gehraiyaan - Lifetime movies

The Search Party, The Candle Light Vigil made me think it's taking place in the US but then noticed cops' uniforms looks Indian...

Originally posted by BettyA1

I see some similarity between this and that Gehraiyaan movie

But this one seems much better

Both give made for TV, Mystery movie vibes, The Fame Game - Hallmark Mystery movies and Gehraiyaan - Lifetime movies

This looks awful. Like the Great Indian Murder. But still hoping for the best...

it has dances, yeah, they better have good choreography1