Dharm Yoddha Garud - New Sab Tv Show

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Yeah I saw this promo long ago. Kab shuru hoga pata nahi but I want to see how the Garud is. ðŸ˜†

Interesting show .

Molkki (Colors) fans were thrilled when the vamp of the show left to join Garuda on Sony .

Wish the actress the very best for her new show .

Too much VFX and I felt the promo is too much hyped. Might give it a pass. 

I did not watch the show because I can't watch a 230+ episodes mythological show where they will surely show many fake stories like this PH did with Ashoka. Again I did not watch but promos are enough to tell me how they will only drag the show with fake stories. See the new promo below. Though I too knew it par itna fake dikhaayenge main nahi jaanti thi. Garud Dev did not had to go to Vaikunth to know the truth but Vinta herself tells him the truth when he asked once. I don't get here why they inserted this fake story of Kadru and her sons not wanting him to know the truth. This is just 1st week. Pata nahi aur kya kya dikhaayenge. 230+ to door ki baat ye story ke liye 25-30 episodes enough hai. I am not happy with this show cast on Sab TV instead of bringing some comedy show. They could have easily cast it on Sony or Zee TV after merger. 

https://twitter.com/sabtv/status/1503625271286861824?s=20&t=K841OD16mqH95Hp753xL5A

Edited by Juhi_04 - 2 years ago