Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Yeah I saw this promo long ago. Kab shuru hoga pata nahi but I want to see how the Garud is. ðŸ˜†

Sutapasima thumbnail

Interesting show .

Molkki (Colors) fans were thrilled when the vamp of the show left to join Garuda on Sony .

Wish the actress the very best for her new show .

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Too much VFX and I felt the promo is too much hyped. Might give it a pass. 

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I did not watch the show because I can't watch a 230+ episodes mythological show where they will surely show many fake stories like this PH did with Ashoka. Again I did not watch but promos are enough to tell me how they will only drag the show with fake stories. See the new promo below. Though I too knew it par itna fake dikhaayenge main nahi jaanti thi. Garud Dev did not had to go to Vaikunth to know the truth but Vinta herself tells him the truth when he asked once. I don't get here why they inserted this fake story of Kadru and her sons not wanting him to know the truth. This is just 1st week. Pata nahi aur kya kya dikhaayenge. 230+ to door ki baat ye story ke liye 25-30 episodes enough hai. I am not happy with this show cast on Sab TV instead of bringing some comedy show. They could have easily cast it on Sony or Zee TV after merger. 

https://twitter.com/sabtv/status/1503625271286861824?s=20&t=K841OD16mqH95Hp753xL5A

Edited by Juhi_04 - 2 years ago