Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

I really wish Sunidhi Chauhan was given more opportunities to showcase her versatility. She was THE BEST at uptempo club-bangers, that was her ace card. But I adored her in slow vibes songs like Hey Shona and Bhaage Re Mann and wish there was more.

Shreya Ghoshal is possibly the 2nd biggest female playback vocalist of all-time, after Lata Mangeshkar, when all is said and done. She's had a lovely career, given us so many different shades and excelled in every mood.

❤️

I LOVE Sunidhi's voice when she's singing the slow songs. The ones she sang in Fanaa (title song and Dekho Na) are so so wonderful as well. Her raspy, deeper voice felt like a breath of fresh air compared to the others who always sang those types of songs. I always wished they gave her more of those to sing, but she got stereotyped too much and it's such a shame. She never got enough credit for them. It is a hill I will forever die on.

It sucks that both Sunidhi and Shreya don't get to sing much anymore... it is direct proof and correlation of the downhill quality of bollywood music I suppose.

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This a really tough choice.   I absolutely love both of them!

Can't really choose one over the other.

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sunidhi was given 9 marks by himesh, while alka yagnik got 8/10 and i beleive alka and shreya are some what similar lata mangeshkar school of thought , Sunidhi for me for her extra ordinary singing potential ,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOWRC88Dw_w

forget range , sunidhi is known for her range , but what she did  in this song i am yet to hear such from shreya goshal 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk4lraE0wxU

Edited by Arsalan_khan - 2 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

i love both shreya a bit  more