Kabhi Kabhie Ittefaq Sey

Kabhi Kabhie Ittefaq Se ~Member's Introduction Thread~ - Page 3

Atript_aatma thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: chulbul2111

Kon si university.......Delhi University me ho aap v???

Na, another central one BHU

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clouds7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey don't want to intervene but can you guys carry on with this convo in PM's ? Or EDT or CC ?

Cuz let's keep this thread for members intro ? No offense tho 

Thank you for understanding!πŸ€—

shreesharamesh thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Name : Shreesha 

Few lines about yourself : love to read novels (kindle gal not books though coz books makes me sleepy πŸ₯±), love to know learn different languages, and love travelling .

What attracted you to this show: promo πŸ˜³

Birthday (optional): 25th oct

Place you are from- Bangalore, India

Other shows you watch- Turkish drams  

First forum you visited on IF- IPKKND πŸ€—(my all time fav, donno how amytimes i have watched it till today)

Forums you are active on in IF- i m not that active but love reading all comments and discussion 

Favourite Indian TV actor(s)- Barun 😳of course 

Favourite Indian TV actress- none

Clouds7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was searching for this since forever!

Edited by Clouds7 - 2 years ago
Wanderlust05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Clouds7

I was searching for this since forever!

I was searching for this thread too, wanted to know everyone's names. πŸ˜†

mszkyun thumbnail

I think I'm literally the last one to do this lmfao

Name : MS

Age (optional): 29 (im practically a grandma here)

Few lines about yourself : I'm a teacher by profession and a lover of all things to do with fiction. I have a very soft spot for rom-coms hence me being here. I love to read and write and have an ao3 account for other fandom as well.

What attracted you to this show: The enemies-to-lovers trope that Indian dramas do so well. Throw in the amazing chemistry between the two main leads and it's the only reason I watch the show.

Birthday (optional): 18th Mar

Place you are from- Not India

Other shows you watch- This is the only Indian drama I watch. Otherwise I'm a big watcher of Chinese dramas and am an active member in one of the fandoms there.

First forum you visited on IF- Probably Ishqbaaz

Forums you are active on in IF- Just this one.

Favourite Indian TV actor(s)- For now I would say Manan

Favourite Indian TV actress- For now it's Yesha (not saying I don't like others, I've genuinely forgotten lol)

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

ID-piyaazzz 

Name- everyone here calls me Piya πŸ˜³

Forums visited - was a silent reader @ karamfaldaata Shani n active member of molkki forum 

Age - 19 πŸ˜† 

Birthday-19 Feb 

From where I belong - Delhi πŸ˜Ž

How I landed here- credit goes to my dad lol he just one fine found this show n we started binge watching it ! It's such a great n refreshing show + high on humour n leads are cute  so I was a silent reader here. For some days since I have my exams this month but can't control myself now πŸ˜†

Though I'll not be very active but y'all still feel my presence πŸ˜‰

I also have drunk gg os/ts idea but can't write anything due to my busy schedule πŸ€ͺ

If any writers here wanna pick this they are free to go πŸ˜‰

Modifications are welcomed😳

Pretext (after 1 month of marriage)

Gg makes everyone play never have I ever and Niti bhabhi mixes some drug in anu's juice but gg drinks it accidentally (glasses get exchanged lol) n by the end of the game gg is completely drunk! 

Anu though catches up on what's going but it's too late , gg is messing around, everywhere! In the main hall πŸ˜†

Anu tries to calm her down but she scolds him n berates him giving lots n lots of wierd Nick names n finally sits in the middle of hallway, blabbering Anu is a liers since he hides his care underneath sanskar (sanskar n tameez k naam pe bill faad rha he πŸ˜‚)

Anu looses his cool on constant teasing by golu gang but gets scolded by gg n BM 

In short gg does lot a hungama n melodramaπŸ˜†

N finally runs upstairs only to lock the room to prevent Anu from coming inside 

He pleads like bechara pati πŸ˜† 

Gg agrees but wants him to dance with her on 'tum se hi' from jab we met , Anu reluctantly agrees

Golu gang trying to figure out what's going onπŸ˜†

Anugun dance n gg kisses him in between which leads to Anu loosing his control and kissing her back passionately but gg dozes off in deep sleep so he caries her to bed .☺️

Next day 

Gg doesn't remember a thing and Anu is left with countless questions 

Not to mention the intense teasing of Anu by golu gang (since gg doesn't remember Anu has to bear it all alone so that golu gang doesn't tell her πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†)

Edited by Piyaazzz - 2 years ago
Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Piyaazzz

ID-piyaazzz 

Name- everyone here calls me Piya πŸ˜³

Forums visited - was a silent reader @ karamfaldaata Shani n active member of molkki forum 

Age - 19 πŸ˜† 

Birthday-19 Feb 

From where I belong - Delhi πŸ˜Ž

How I landed here- credit goes to my dad lol he just one fine found this show n we started binge watching it ! It's such a great n refreshing show + high on humour n leads are cute  so I was a silent reader here. For some days since I have my exams this month but can't control myself now πŸ˜†

Though I'll not be very active but y'all still feel my presence πŸ˜‰

I also have drunk gg os/ts idea but can't write anything due to my busy schedule πŸ€ͺ

If any writers here wanna pick this they are free to go πŸ˜‰

Modifications are welcomed😳

Pretext (after 1 month of marriage)

Gg makes everyone play never have I ever and Niti bhabhi mixes some drug in anu's juice but gg drinks it accidentally (glasses get exchanged lol) n by the end of the game gg is completely drunk! 

Anu though catches up on what's going but it's too late , gg is messing around, everywhere! In the main hall πŸ˜†

Anu tries to calm her down but she scolds him n berates him giving lots n lots of wierd Nick names n finally sits in the middle of hallway, blabbering Anu is a liers since he hides his care underneath sanskar (sanskar n tameez k naam pe bill faad rha he πŸ˜‚)

Anu looses his cool on constant teasing by golu gang but gets scolded by gg n BM 

In short gg does lot a hungama n melodramaπŸ˜†

N finally runs upstairs only to lock the room to prevent Anu from coming inside 

He pleads like bechara pati πŸ˜† 

Gg agrees but wants him to dance with her on 'tum se hi' from jab we met , Anu reluctantly agrees

Golu gang trying to figure out what's going onπŸ˜†

Anugun dance n gg kisses him in between which leads to Anu loosing his control and kissing her back passionately but gg dozes off in deep sleep so he caries her to bed .☺️

Next day 

Gg doesn't remember a thing and Anu is left with countless questions 

Not to mention the intense teasing of Anu by golu gang (since gg doesn't remember Anu has to bear it all alone so that golu gang doesn't tell her πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†)

Mene ek new show discover kiya he lol 😁

Me abhi kisi bhi forums par active nhi ho paungi πŸ₯²

Pura month exam he vo bhi end sem 😭 

Tab tak iss show ko ek chance do bohot sahi he yeh β€οΈ 

Love you πŸ₯Ί

Hiccup thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Name : Zennia mostly called Zeeee..

Few lines about yourself : Pro- Procastinator , Forum lurker , Homebody and Super introvert to d point that these Corona times have made zero impact on me😎 

What attracted you to this show : Watched d original b4 so was curious about this version & then saw our sanskaari boi....πŸ€ͺSo sanskarri reasonsπŸ˜‰

Place you are from : India

Other shows you watch : In ITV  Imlie & sometimes BALH2

First forum you visited on IF : BB

Forums you are active on in IF Mostly lurk around but Sometimes active in Imlie & KKIS (does liking posts count as being active?)πŸ˜ƒ

Favourite Indian TV actor(s) : Mishal Raheja , Fahmaan Khan, Manan Joshi

Favourite Indian TV actress : Sumbul touqeer Khan , Disha Parmar

Edited by Hiccup - 2 years ago
pallavi_p28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Piyaazzz

Mene ek new show discover kiya he lol 😁

Me abhi kisi bhi forums par active nhi ho paungi πŸ₯²

Pura month exam he vo bhi end sem 😭 

Tab tak iss show ko ek chance do bohot sahi he yeh β€οΈ 

Love you πŸ₯Ί