Posted: 2 years ago

Her

It's been almost an year since our marriage

So many things have changed 

My house which was always peaceful has now turned into a complete circus (in a good way tho) cuz there wasn't a single day when she doesn't prank or when she doesn't complaint about how rude I'm to her 

As much as I hate noice I loved that she....wait what ? 

I love her? 

Well I guess I do 

She changed my life just like how she changed my room 

My room which was once the cleanest is now pilled up with clothes and cosmetics and chocolates tho I hated it earlier but now I love it cuz everything about them reminds me of her 

Gungun the love of my life 

I always thought that my life was perfect

A perfect job which I loved my family and my friends until she crash landed into my peaceful life 

We fought like cats and dogs everytime we met

Even after our marriage which we both were practically forced to by our families

But then I don't know when and how I started to care about her 

I felt happy seeing her smile and sad when she was crying I wished I could do something to make those tears disappear 

It's been quite sometime I have known about my feelings about her 

I wanted to tell her but then she was genuinely so busy preparing for her BA finals that I didn't want to disturb her 

And yes she was studying so so so much for her finals tho I wanted her to get really nice marks a voice in my brain Said 

"She is studying so hard so that she could get rid of you" I shook my head and refused to believe it 

I could see how well she mingled up with my family members they loved her and she loved them more 

Well tbh I knew my family would love her the only thing I didn't expect was me falling head over heels for her 

But tell me how can I not ?

She is just so adorable kind tho she acts rude and tough she is a whole damn softie who was so hurt by her mother that she never trusted someone easily especially with her heart.

I do think she trusts me to some extent but I'm still scared of her reaction when I would propose

Would she say yes!? Or will she just leave me like she said one year ago when her results come out? After all I'm kinda boring for her ig 

Nonetheless I prayed to God

For three things 

• her getting first class in finals because she truly deserves it 

• her not leaving me 

• and lastly her accepting my love 

-yours 

Anubhav kulshresth 

Hello guysssss I'm Riv and it's my first ever Drabble / OS in any forums

A complete newbie writer here 

Both roses and thrones accpeted 

Do tell me how it was and share your suggestions 

PS. I'll write one from Gungun's POV too maybe tom ? 

Thanksss !

Read Gungun's pov here!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/160321331

Edited by Clouds7 - 2 years ago

Its so so good . Anubhav to confess his love ❤️❤️❤️

Guysssss my first work ever ! Here you go ! Tagging cuz you guys responded to my "should I write an os" post 😂🌼💚

Wow loved this one. Liked Anubhav thoughts towards the end of this deal marriage. Waiting for Gungun POV too. Update soon.

Originally posted by riya1605

Its so so good . Anubhav to confess his love ❤️❤️❤️

Aww thank you so much I'm glad you like it !

Originally posted by MinMIN2

Wow loved this one. Liked Anubhav thoughts towards the end of this deal marriage. Waiting for Gungun POV too. Update soon.

Thank youuuu ! Yes I'll try to ! 

PS. Until then you can read my new OS🤭

This is so cute❤️. I already want this on screen😅. He's scared to confess. Write a confession part also na, if possible🙊. 

Just Amazing ❤️❤️❤️ Would love to watch this as well .. also waiting to read gungun’s side 

Originally posted by Clouds7

My house which was always peaceful has now turned into a complete circus 

🤣

Jokes apart, it was a lovely Drabble describing Anubhav's point of view, how the impossible happened and how he feels ❤️

Edited by LunaLovegood7 - 2 years ago