Naagin 6: Members Introduction Thread

Posted: 2 years ago

Welcome to N a a g i n   6 Forum!

I hope you all are having a great time here. Let's take a moment to get to know each other. Stay safe and enjoy the show!

Introduce yourselves in this thread!

Name:

DOB:

Where are you from:

Interests:

Favorite Actor/Actress/Celebrities:

If not in Naagin 6 where can members find you? (other forums you're active in):

The reason you watch the show/visit the forum:

Tell one interesting fact about Naagin(the show) that keeps you hooked:

Expectations from the show:

Sristi 

10/11

USA 

Read 

Anupama molkki forum 

Favorite actor amar 

Name: Putija

DOB: 24/08

Where are you from: Hyderabad

Interests: IF reading and gardening

Favorite Actor/Actress/Celebrities:

Lots of shows Molkki Sirf Tum etc

Introduce yourselves in this thread!

Name: Lela Devi

DOB: 05/11/1987

Where are you from: Singapore

Interests: Books/Making VMs Edits & Gifs

Favorite Actor/Actress/Celebrities: None

If not in Naagin 6 where can members find you? (other forums you're active in): Bade Achhe Lagte Hai 2

The reason you watch the show/visit the forum: I am a Naagin Franschise fan but with N4/N5 it went downhill thus had to leave the show halfway as i could not connect once the connection is broken for me i leave the show be it Naagin Franschise or any other shows. Forums is all abt friends and healthy discussion & debates whete we make friends & memories

Tell one interesting fact about Naagin(the show) that keeps you hooked: Weekends are boring & i do not like reality shows so Naagin Franschise came as a fresh breath of air to spend weekends other than that its a interesting genre of fantasy with slice of romance balance thats a interesting watch at the same i would like to highlight it needs a good writing & editing to hook the viewers otherwise one won't be able to connect

Expectations from the show: None

Edited by Mages - 2 years ago

Name: Mish

DOB: 18/09

Where are you from: Delhi

Interests: Reading, Writing, Music

If not in Naagin 6 where can members find you? (other forums you're active in): Was previously active in Bigg Boss forum

The reason you watch the show/visit the forum: I watched a little bit of S3 for Surbhi J only and now Tejasswi is the only reason I'm watching this season otherwise I've no interest left in Balaji shows anymore. 

Tell one interesting fact about Naagin(the show) that keeps you hooked: Story hasn't always been much of a forte of Ekta's shows so 😆... Gotta go with the leads I guess. Mouni was great, liked Surbhi J too, didn't follow S4 and S5. Now I'm sticking to this season only for Tejasswi. 

Expectations from the show: None tbh ðŸ˜†

Name: Pranu 

DOB: 

Where are you from: Visakhapatnam 

Interests: Watching movies 

Favorite Actor/Actress/Celebrities: TejasswiPrakash 

If not in Naagin 6 where can members find you? (other forums you're active in): Used to be in Beyhadh2 forum . So won't be active anywhere else except here

The reason you watch the show/visit the forum: I am a fan of Teju. So Watching the show for her and I saw few clips in previous seasons but was never an ardent follower. Forums is always best way to connect with the show. One would know different perspectives and can have healthy discussion & debates 

Tell one interesting fact about Naagin(the show) that keeps you hooked: As of now Watching it only for Teju

Expectations from the show:  Hope this would turn out as good as season 1

Bas clear karne aayi hun Chingistan is purely fictional ..any resemblance with chinga/ chingu/ chigna is purely ektakabhejamental.

Name: Prii Patel

DOB: 12 March

Where are you from: London, UK

Interests: Walking, Editing, Writting & Working

Favorite Actor/Actress/Celebrities: Sehban Azim, Gaurav Khanna, Sai Ketan Rao, Shivangi Khedkar, Riya Sharma, Saahil Uppal, Neil Bhatt, Shaleen Malhotra, Zain Imam, Reem Shaikh, Akash Ahuja, Harshad Chopda, Tejasswi Prakash, Karan Kundra

If not in Naagin 6 where can members find you? (other forums you're active in): Sirf Tum, Fanaa...IMMJ3, Ghum Hai Kiskey Pyaar Mein, Thapki Pyaar Ki 2, Anupama, Tere Bina Na Jiya Jiye, YRKKH, Dhadkan Zindagi Kii, 

The reason you watch the show/visit the forum: Tejasswi & I like watching Naagin type shows

Tell one interesting fact about Naagin(the show) that keeps you hooked: not sure. But it keep attracting me to watch. 

Expectations from the show: Hoping this season is good like Season 1. Also hoping PaRish rocks onscreen

Originally posted by Chingaari

Bas clear karne aayi hun Chingistan is purely fictional ..any resemblance with chinga/ chingu/ chigna is purely ektakabhejamental.

chinga ðŸ˜” bhatakti atma ki trha nagin mein bhi agayi ðŸ˜’

Name: Bhavi

DOB: 16th July

Where are you from: Gujarat ( India )

Interests: Reading, Love to edit photos, Travelling

Favorite Actor/Actress/Celebrities: Harshad Chopda, Karanvir Sharma, Barun Sobti, Debbatama Saha, Pranali Rathore

If not in Naagin 6 where can members find you? (other forums you're active in): Ye rista kya kehlata hai, Iss pyar ko kya naam doon, Shaurya aur Anokhi ki kahani

The reason you watch the show/visit the forum: I love the concept of S1 but then other seasons didn't attract me much. Now wanna give a try to this season.

Tell one interesting fact about Naagin(the show) that keeps you hooked: Only season 1

Expectations from the show: Would love to see unique story.