NBC flops in primetime to open Winter Games

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

As someone who lives in USA I can testify that TV ratings are low rn. Most of youth isn't watching shows live anymore.. for example I dont watch euphoria on hbo i watch it on hbo max streaming. even other series my friends watch, they use hulu, hotstar, voot, netflix, etc

Good...It is part of a larger development ..in sports...too bad for some of the athletes because some work hard at an individual level BUT the public is jaded and tired of the manipulations by those who abuse their role, so when people use any sports as a social reform platform or to push whatever political agenda they follow, the public will turn away is disgust.  I hope they all FLOP royally, the world has battled a bout of pandemic, the casualties are still being counted...the games are being held in a suspect country where human rights do not exist...save the damn token tin medals and the million dollar over paid players, in a world where drama/drug/steroid and female sports are being inundated by non-biological equals and on the verge of being stint, none of the glitz and glamour is real anyway...

Big difference in the way the world was looking forward to Tokyo Olympics and this one..

How were they allowed to host it in the first place?

Not one country had the guts to boycott the Olympics