Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Hichki

Lol even I m a srk fan but this comment is 😅 Suhana looks unfortunate and ugly .. I m sorry .. Ananya and Alia are actually good looking and they have charm … hate them as much as u want but there’s no denying that 

IKR. The things I get to read here  I know people love SRK but come on, Suhana is below average looking and has no charm, how is she better than any of these starkids 

Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

Suhana is no beauty queen but she isn't ugly either, her make up and dressing sense is terrible. 

Her recent shoot with Manish Malhotra she looked beautiful. 

The only thing that works for Alia is her fair skin. Nothing else. 

@Bold- completely agreed. Suhana might look better if not for her horrible dressing sense and make up. Whenever I stumble upon any pic of this girl on my SM, I am sorry but I get turned off. Even Shanaya looks better than her in some pics. At the end it's all about how one carries themselves. She definitely needs a better stylist or something if she is thinking about making a career in BW. On the other hand I agree that Alia is not drop dead gorgeous or something but I think she looks cute.

Originally posted by malikakas

That’s actually a nice picture. She’s not bad looking. She has an ethnic appeal which actually may turn out to be refreshing compared to some of the other newbies which i can barely tell apart. Sometimes non-conventional looks actually look better on screen (eg srk/ranveer). Although it’s probably easier for a male to make it work. Not really a fan of nepotism but she kind of has an underdog appeal here.

Yeah she actually looks better here.

Originally posted by Kyahikahoon

Suhana isn't ugly at all..

And nowadays with good grooming, makeup and dressing all girls look good. At least hope she will look different among others looking like clones. 

Huma, Richa, Bhumi are also not very beautiful..but good actors get recognition..she too will if she is good

@Bold- I am sorry but I think Huma is gorgeous and beautiful, atleast much better looking than Bhumi and Richa.

Suhana follows her mom's style, which somehow makes her look like a try hard. 

In simple and straightforward clothes, she looks OK. 

And we shall see about her acting. 

Originally posted by FingerFetish

Woah. Why don’t people focus on someone’s potential talent rather than looks? So what if she’s not the prettiest star kid on the planet? If she can act then that’s the most important skill to have as an actress. What am I going to do watching Bollywood breed more actresses with beautiful faces and zero acting skills? Get them to sit on my head? 

Than stop hating on Abhishek.😆 decent talent just looks not upto the level of Aish.

Aa for Suhana, she is a girl, all she needs to do is reveal her assets in an attractive manner and voila people will start getting floored. If Jhanvi with Shrek face can make it, anyone can.

Originally posted by IWILLDIESINGLE

Than stop hating on Abhishek.😆 decent talent just looks not upto the level of Aish.

Excuse me. How dare you publicly make me own up to my hypocrisy. 🤣 Also, it’s not just his looks that I don’t like, I hate his fingers, dancing and overall facial expressions, so there’s MORE to it than just his looks. 

Originally posted by FingerFetish

Excuse me. How dare you publicly make me own up to my hypocrisy. 🤣 Also, it’s not just his looks that I don’t like, I hate his fingers, dancing and overall facial expressions, so there’s MORE to it than just his looks. 

You actually love him we all know that.

Originally posted by IWILLDIESINGLE

You actually love him we all know that.

I love him as much as you love Kareena.