Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Suhana Khan in Zoya's next!!?? - Page 4

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Hichki

Lol even I m a srk fan but this comment is 😅 Suhana looks unfortunate and ugly .. I m sorry .. Ananya and Alia are actually good looking and they have charm … hate them as much as u want but there’s no denying that 

Suhana is no beauty queen but she isn't ugly either, her make up and dressing sense is terrible. 

Her recent shoot with Manish Malhotra she looked beautiful. 

The only thing that works for Alia is her fair skin. Nothing else. 

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

If Suhana is not SRK daughter no one will look at her.. unfortunately she is not a beautiful. Forget skin color but she has no charm. Some dark skin girls look beautiful and has a charm which itself is an attraction. But Suhana doesnot come under that category.

Nepo kid so defo she will come in few movies but she cannot make it big...

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Galouti

No one would pray for this project's failure more than their own siblings Janhvi, Sara, and Aryan would. 

Why would Aryan want his sister to fail? She's not his competition. Kuch bhi. 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

What about KJo? Did he refuse to launch her?

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

he was most eager to launch SRK’s kids from the very beginning. I wonder what changed. 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: diamondsofhell

aryan is not interested in acting but i someone told me that KJo thinks that suhana is NOT heroine material at all. Suhana is just way too unattractive, unfeminine and repulsive looking to be a glamorous heroine in his eyes and books 😆

don't quote me though!

basically baby Kajol 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Woah. Why don’t people focus on someone’s potential talent rather than looks? So what if she’s not the prettiest star kid on the planet? If she can act then that’s the most important skill to have as an actress. What am I going to do watching Bollywood breed more actresses with beautiful faces and zero acting skills? Get them to sit on my head? 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

ermm because cinema is a visual medium and good looks whether we like it or not. and Suhana is a very unattractive woman with an unappealing face!

P.S: if that is really the case, then why on earth do you worship/simp for someone like Aishwarya who is mainly famous for her looks? she is a horrible actress and is still considered to be a poor actress and rightfully so! 🤔

so make up your mind! 🤔 do you care about acting or beauty? because the untalented Aishwarya lacks the former big time!

Well I don't simp Aishwarya, so I can say this.

Cinema is a visual medium, so unless Suhana is actually playing a character who's supposed to be super hot, she doesn't need to be, either. 

Guess what? Karisma, Kajol et al were also called ugly. Even Dimple Kapadia, post her divorce, was called manly and ugly. So was Kimi Katkar. Madhoo (Roja fame) was another one. Alia gets called ugly all the time in spite of her being rather cute. 

And no, Suhana ain't ugly, either, except in the ugly minds of some haters. She has rather plain looks. So? Every character in movies doesn't need to be drop-dread gorgeous. Bollywood is (very) slowly coming around to that realization. India, too. Thank God for it! Colorism needs to be treated the same way as racism and casteism. The blatant sexism and misogyny that lie behind such judgement of women's looks have to be mocked and driven out of society.

So despite what KJo says, with loads of talent (if she has any and that is a big if) and a bit of support, Suhana can make it. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Suhana isn't ugly at all..

And nowadays with good grooming, makeup and dressing all girls look good. At least hope she will look different among others looking like clones. 

Huma, Richa, Bhumi are also not very beautiful..but good actors get recognition..she too will if she is good

Edited by niyati13 - 2 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

LMFAO oh please give me a huge giant break! only SRK fans like YOU and your buddies around here find Suhana attractive since they have a soft corner for her, whereas people in the world(Especially in my inner circle) find suhana very unattractive and manly, so no I don't buy your justifications at all since they are filled with lies and BS 🤪

do you seriously think I was BORN yesterday? 🤣

So no....the manly looking chick Suhana is an unattractive chick(who seriously looks MORE like something straight out of Star Wars or The Lord of the Rings with her funny facial features and awkward body shape) and she is no heroine material whether you like it or not 😊

Suhana looks like a drag queen.....PERIOD!!!!!!

even the general audience finds her ugly....only the SRK fans have a soft corner for her and that too for obvious reasons 🤣

Well, clearly, you didn't read. Or you didn't understand. ðŸ˜†

Because my post which you quoted states Suhana is plain. And that she cannot play superhot characters. But that Bollywood and India as a whole are getting beyond simply looks and white skin.

And who said my soft corner for her is not because she's SRK's daughter? Of course it is. ðŸ˜†

That doesn't change the fact that she ain't manly or ugly. Nor could you refute the fact many, many top heroines of the day were called manly or ugly. 

But of course, you got a little miffed because your incelism got called out for what it was. 

God bless your tiny little mind. ðŸ˜†

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago