Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Mereko bhi next time mannat le chalna apne saath. You clearly have a very precise idea on what happens there on a daily basis, and also seem to have an entry into SRK's mind. 

Could you also answer this burning question please - Which movie is he signing next ? Atlee or Hirani ? 

Jokes aside. While i understand your POV, you will find that SRK is a lot tougher than you give him credit for. And i am sure he has passed on this trait to his kids as well. 

Suhana has wanted to be in movies since a long time. Bollywood is her best bet to make it big. Zoya as her first director would be a brilliant career move as well. She has grown up with a lot of privilege and it won't be easy to struggle in any other industry when there is a much easier option available at home. Plus all her friends like Ananya are already making a mark in Bollywood. She has been sunmoned to the NCB a bunch of times as well and could very well have been arrested, but she has stuck it out and continues to sign more projects despite the whole anti nepotism drive going on against Bollywood.

I hope u and others will get your answer from this thread.....If I say something there is a reason for it....

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5279341

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

wishing sue baby good luck ❤️

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I think she'll do just fine. Shes way better looking then Alia, Sara, Annie. She actually has very pretty features and a personality. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ_6qfwM9dT/?utm_medium=copy_link

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Why isn’t she carrying the script? Will somebody read itto her or she’ll read it herself?

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JustWandering

I understand BI concern but I agree that moving away will be giving the haters exactly what they wanted… 

I say shine even brighter so these hateful creatures can keep burning….

Waise bhi insaan apne jungle main sher hota hai. 

SRK has his fans, supporters and network in India. If he had enemies, he had fans who love him and friends here too. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamerofdream

Are you freaking kidding me? 😳

Suhana is one unfortunate looking chick!!!! she literally looks like SRK in drag. at least Alia and Ananya are feminine looking with soft features but Suhana on the other hand looks like a MAN with her harsh features and broad shoulders! a bad mix of SRK and gauri

and what pretty features? her face looks very MASCULINE and here she look like as if SRK is wearing a saree

With better make up and styling, she will actually look better than them.

Alia is cute but isn’t beautiful either.

Ananya is pretty but she looks too plastic.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I hope u and others will get your answer from this thread.....If I say something there is a reason for it....

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5279341

Majority of Indians don’t even go to Twitter. No one cares about online hate and anyways, this time the ones active actually called on the manufactured hate and targeting. There is a reason why attacking SRK will always backfire them. His stardom is unmatchable.

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Lol noooway does Suhana look better than any of the starkids. She is indeed not blessed with decent looks like the others.. but who knows she might be talented.

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

With better make up and styling, she will actually look better than them.

Alia is cute but isn’t beautiful either.

Ananya is pretty but she looks too plastic.

Lol even I m a srk fan but this comment is 😅 Suhana looks unfortunate and ugly .. I m sorry .. Ananya and Alia are actually good looking and they have charm … hate them as much as u want but there’s no denying that 

Tetul thumbnail

No one would pray for this project's failure more than their own siblings Janhvi, Sara, and Aryan would. 

Edited by Galouti - 2 years ago