Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Suhana Khan in Zoya's next!!?? - Page 2

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

ya if he lets his kids stay here...one of them will eventually end up in jail for a long long time and SRK will never be able to leave India...true..🤔

One can't live in fear..I am sure Shahrukh is more than capable of taking care of his kids.. one mishap wouldn't and shouldn't dictate thier lives.. and Suhana should definitely not be expected to let go of her most cherished dream because of fear of conspiracies that might be planned against her.. that's no way to live

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustWandering thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Shahrukh must have lost his mind to let Suhana come back and work in India...after what happened to Aryan he should be thinking about shifting base to a safer country as soon as possible....I will be so disappointed if he lets Suhana work here.

Shahrukh ko tang karne walay zaleel aur khawar hongay iA! I think he should have another kid so after suhana, aryan and abram are done ruling BW fans hearts, he will have another Khanzada jo haters k seenay pay mong dhalay… every decade should be ruled by a Khan… 

I wasn’t even a srk fan but mo-shah guthjor and srk haters ki khushi dekh k I have nothing but best wishes for srk and aryan 

JustWandering thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

One can't live in fear..I am sure Shahrukh is more than capable of taking care of his kids.. one mishap wouldn't and shouldn't dictate thier lives.. and Suhana should definitely not be expected to let go of her most cherished dream because of fear of conspiracies that might be planned against her.. that's no way to live

I understand BI concern but I agree that moving away will be giving the haters exactly what they wanted… 

I say shine even brighter so these hateful creatures can keep burning….

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah right...that is why Aryan sat in the jail with hardened criminals for a month and they are still trying to prove that he is an international drug peddler......this was not a mishap Doctor Sahiba...this was not a mishap...this was being planned for a few years....and when your opponent is so powerful that he literally owns the prime govt organizations and uses them like his puppets then one should be very very scared....ye saari kitaabi baatein ...ki one can't live in fear...kitabon mein he achhi lagti hain....real life mein nahin...something as basic as a bail when nothing was found on Aryan was denied to Aryan not once but several times...and calling all this a mishap...is seriously a joke..

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JustWandering

I understand BI concern but I agree that moving away will be giving the haters exactly what they wanted… 

I say shine even brighter so these hateful creatures can keep burning….

Why should he run his life because of his haters.....shouldn't he be living his life the way where his family should be safe.....he is a filthy rich man....if Suhana wants to act....she can act without being in India....there are many options for people who have resources....here in India she will be trolled and given so much hate that she will break even before she starts.....Do you ever wonder how Aryan is living now...he is literally a prisoner in his own house and had to give up whatever he was doing in USA...

SRK had once said that I am scared that my kids will pay the price for my stardom and that is what happened...SRK loves his kids so much that anything happening to them will break him down further....I don't want that happening to him anymore...

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Yeah right...that is why Aryan sat in the jail with hardened criminals for a month and they are still trying to prove that he is an international drug peddler......this was not a mishap Doctor Sahiba...this was not a mishap...this was being planned for a few years....and when your opponent is so powerful that he literally owns the prime govt organizations and uses them like his puppets then one should be very very scared....ye saari kitaabi baatein ...ki one can't live in fear...kitabon mein he achhi lagti hain....real life mein nahin...something as basic as a bail when nothing was found on Aryan was denied to Aryan not once but several times...and calling all this a mishap...is seriously a joke..

Mishap, conspiracy, unfortunate incident, whatever. It cannot and should not define their lives.. only and only Shahrukh and his family have the right to decide what they should do under these circumstances.. and they have decided to move on, stay put and fulfil their dreams, instead of being forced to bend to other people's whims.. yes, what happened to Aryan was sad but at the end of the day, it's only Shahrukh, Aryan and the family who suffered.. and if despite that, they have chosen to go on with their lives, the matter should really be closed.. no one has the right to even suggest anyone to move from their country, a country they love.. 

Whether Shahrukh is asked to move to Pakistan by haters or is expected to relocate by well-wishers, both are wrong

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Mishap, conspiracy, unfortunate incident, whatever. It cannot and should not define their lives.. only and only Shahrukh and his family have the right to decide what they should do under these circumstances.. and they have decided to move on, stay put and fulfil their dreams, instead of being forced to bend to other people's whims.. yes, what happened to Aryan was sad but at the end of the day, it's only Shahrukh, Aryan and the family who suffered.. and if despite that, they have chosen to go on with their lives, the matter should really be closed.. no one has the right to even suggest anyone to move from their country, a country they love.. 

Whether Shahrukh is asked to move to Pakistan by haters or is expected to relocate by well-wishers, both are wrong

We don't know that....doesn't look like a moving on to me.....not one tweet nothing from SRK....looks like he is fulfilling the commitments/contracts he had....Aryan is sitting at home doing nothing......and of course they have to decide what they want to do.....Well wishers can only want them to be safe......and no don't put the haters asking him to go to Pakistan and a fan wanting his family not to suffer any more hence wanting him to move in the same bracket,,,.because its not...there is a difference between hate and love...and don't be so sure that they have chosen to go on with their lives.....right now as long as Aryan's case is in court they can't move even if they wanted to...

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

We don't know that....doesn't look like a moving on to me.....not one tweet nothing from SRK....looks like he is fulfilling the commitments/contracts he had....Aryan is sitting at home doing nothing......and of course they have to decide what they want to do.....Well wishers can only want them to be safe......and no don't put the haters asking him to go to Pakistan and a fan wanting his family not to suffer any more hence wanting him to move in the same bracket,,,.because its not...there is a difference between hate and love...and don't be so sure that they have chosen to go on with their lives.....right now as long as Aryan's case is in court they can't move even if they wanted to...

Precisely...we don't know.. Shahrukh had reduced his social media presence even before Aryan's arrest... He barely tweeted anything throughout COVID.. whether Aryan is sitting idle or actually doing something that we don't get to see, we dont know.. 

If Suhana indeed debuts it's pretty clear how they have decided to live their life.. 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Mereko bhi next time mannat le chalna apne saath. You clearly have a very precise idea on what happens there on a daily basis, and also seem to have an entry into SRK's mind. 

Could you also answer this burning question please - Which movie is he signing next ? Atlee or Hirani ? 

Jokes aside. While i understand your POV, you will find that SRK is a lot tougher than you give him credit for. And i am sure he has passed on this trait to his kids as well. 

Suhana has wanted to be in movies since a long time. Bollywood is her best bet to make it big. Zoya as her first director would be a brilliant career move as well. She has grown up with a lot of privilege and it won't be easy to struggle in any other industry when there is a much easier option available at home. Plus all her friends like Ananya are already making a mark in Bollywood. She has been sunmoned to the NCB a bunch of times as well and could very well have been arrested, but she has stuck it out and continues to sign more projects despite the whole anti nepotism drive going on against Bollywood.

JustWandering thumbnail

Aryan goes to red chillies office.

I know situation is less than ideal but I think they will apply for his passport once Pathan Europe schedule is finalized. 

Edited by JustWandering - 2 years ago