* TBJJN Written Update 2nd February 2022 *

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

TBJJN Written Update 2nd February 2022 *

The episode begins where Devraj is nursing Krisha's wounds and tries to ask Krisha if she tried to hurt herself and why? What if something have had happened to you? Devraj says if you do this again, I will send you back home. Krisha says what? Krisha goes after him and slips, Devraj catches her in his arms. Both share a eye lock. Krisha pushes him away and says I will not leave you. I can take my own decisions and won't follow anyone's orders. Devraj smiles at her. 

Ugra bua is telling Naina she will get Raghav back from prison somehow and get Rati back too. Naina says let Rati die at her parent's house. Ugra bua says we will get Rati killed before Raghav can marry a rich girl. 

Daksh is upset sitting in his room, Devraj comes over and asks if he is alright? Daksh says he is feeling horrible for Maya, she was hurt and in pain. Devraj says you did a mistake which you cannot simplify anymore. Daksh says I wish I had never doubted on her in the first place. Devraj says she will forgive you. Daksh says I am ashamed to be called as a friend even. 

Precap:

Rati asks Krisha if the wound is painful, Krisha says no I am fine. Aarav comes and says we should tell Daksh the truth. Krisha stares.

Permission Granted by BilliCat.

- Prii

Hey Prii 

Nice to see you here . 

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Hey Prii 

Nice to see you here . 

i didnt know you watch it too? heheh yeah i have been active here alot.