Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Tum Hi Ho is a romantic song. Only becomes depressing if you’re singing the song to your cats instead of an actual person. 😆

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Tum Hi Ho is a romantic song. Only becomes depressing if you’re singing the song to your cats instead of an actual person. 😆

That's not depressing at all. In fact, it's not that different from singing in the shower or just crooning by yourself when no one's home.😆 at least the cats will enjoy those lovely ♫♬♩♪♫♬♭♫ tunes while filtering out the agony, whatever the guy's agonizing over. Might even put them to sleep in a good way. 😆

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

That's not depressing at all. In fact, it's not that different from singing in the shower or just crooning by yourself when no one's home.😆 at least the cats will enjoy those lovely ♫♬♩♪♫♬♭♫ tunes while filtering out the agony, whatever the guy's agonizing over. Might even put them to sleep in a good way. 😆

Might play the song and record my cats reaction for experimental purposes. Stay tuned. 😆

crispsy thumbnail

It’s one of the few Arjit songs I actually like! The whole album is amazing. 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

I love this song. It sailed me through a bad break up. Imagine that. I owe this song 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Maybe Arsalan sings it to his poster of Sonu so that’s why he is confused 😂 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

What type of song I don’t now 

But it’s one of the 10 best songs from 2010-2019

One of the 20 best songs from 2000- present day

An maybe one a top 25 song ever 

Even if you listen to an the instrumental version the tune alone is very good. 

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Maybe Arsalan sings it to his poster of Sonu so that’s why he is confused 😂 

😆😆 Didn't Sonu once acknowledge Arsalan in a video message? I don't think I imagined that.   

@Arsalan: Have you ever met Sonu in person or watched him perform live?

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I find this song as exciting as drying paint. Never liked it, bored me to death. There are millions of more emotional and soulful songs, which literally squeeze your heart and pump out tears like a leaking faucet. But this song, it's just.... Meh. 🤔

Edited by Mahisa_22 - 2 years ago
Digitallove thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Arijit's voice is so depressing but it suits the mood of this song since the song is extremely possessive/obsessive. It didn't suit Gerua which was meant to be a more traditional romantic song. Anyway I am not a fan of these needy/ over emotional songs which became so huge after this song.