KKIS : Khayaali Pulav thread - Page 7

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by dusk2dawn

Imlie?? Or Gungun??

Yese hi hota hai jab 2 serial ke fan ho πŸ˜‚πŸ€­πŸ€­

Originally posted by riya1605

Its not at all bakwass . Its so good . Please please alag se story likho ispe please pleaseπŸ™πŸ™

Thank you for looking into my topics marking it for now 

Originally posted by SHREYA2509

Thank you for looking into my topics marking it for now 

Here is the link for your prompt , n my khayaali pulav turned into an OS .. about Jealous Anubhav

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/160351521

So finally read it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯° too good

Originally posted by lovereading14

Okay I was with holding this idea thinking I would pen it down into an OS but I don't think I will have the time to so just putting it here. 

It was another normal day, the morning had started with an all out brawl between Gungun and Anubhav in the hall. It had started on... what was it? No one really remembered... maybe about butter but had progressed way beyond. Bade Papa sipped his chai as he saw the scene unfold. 5 months of this had told him that the best plan of action was to let their fights fizzle out on their own. No need to intervene. He had started treating it like his morning TV, a daily dose of entertainment to start the day. 

However, today the fight had escalated quite a bit. And he would be lying if he said he wasn't worried

"Tum kitni irritating ho... pata hai tumhe?" Anubhav yelled 

"Aur tum kitne boring ho... andaaza hai tumhe?" Gungun retorted 

"Tumhari awaaz na pin jaise chubti hai!" Anubhav said now agitated 

"Aur tumhari shakal kitni sadi hui hai, mere aakho ko dard ho jaata hai tumhe dekh ke!" Gungun replied frustrated 

"Tumhe jhelte kaise hai log? huh? no wonder tumhari maa tumhe chod ke chali gai!" Anubhav spat 

Silence. Pin drop silence is what followed. The house that was chaos now suddenly halted. Gungun froze as the words registered, settling like a heavy weight over her. 

Their fights were always banter, not personal. But this was below the belt. She stared at him shocked, unable to comprehend anything further. He had just said that to her. The moment Anubhav realised what he had said guilt washed over him. But it was a little to late. He squeezed his eyes shut in pure agitation over his stupidity. 

"ANUBHAV!" The loud reprimanding voice of his bade Papa cut through the silence. 

He opened his eyes to see Gungun staring at him. She looked... hurt. Her eyes were red like she would burst into tears at any given moment. Her face had gone pale but she just stared, saying absolutely nothing. 

"Gungun..." Anubhav said softly as he took a step towards her. She instantly recoiled, as if seeing him approach her physically pained her. Was she that disgusted by his presence?

Letting out a shaky breath she swallowed the lump that had formed in her throat. She didn't think she could keep it together any longer, and so she ran towards her room, their room.

Anubhav ran after her but the door of his room shut in his face. Damn it! Only if he had more control on his tongue!

Anubhav knocked on the door furiously. "Gungun, Gungun please meri baat sunno, mera woh matlab bilkul bhi nahi tha!" 

"Gungun please!" Swallowing the rising bile he sighed "Gungun I am sorry please darwaaza kholo" 

Anubhav felt lost but thankfully the trio shoved him away and coaxed GG (Gungun) into opening the room door. They managed to lighten her mood and convinced her to even punish Anubhav. 

"Anubhav chalo 10 uthak bethak karo, apne kaan pakad kar karo aur har baar tum utho to sorry bolo" Neeti bhabhi said 

"Bhabhi yeh kya baat-" he was cut short by his golu chacha 

"20! Ab kara raha hai ya nahi?" His chacha asked indicating a discrete finger towards a GG who was still ignoring Anubhav. 

Anu nodded and started doing the sit ups while apologising. Gungun suppressed her smile staring at him, and then burst out laughing not being able to contain it anymore. 

Seeing her happy again Anubhav too smiled. 

Awesome...love itπŸ˜ŠπŸ’–...

New topics anubhav dreaming about gungun before marriage 😜

After seeing today's episode and precap . 

Imagine gungun coming home and she trips as her foot was hurt (in today's episode ) and anubhav catches her . 

He scolds her for not taking proper care and wearing heels even after getting hurt . He also says that this is third time today that I have catched you from falling . You could have hurt urself if I was not here .  All this while gungun was in anu's arms. His hands around her waist holding her protectively and gungun's one hand around his neck and second around his arm . 

All the family is in awwww seeing them . Golu chachu then clears the throat bringing their attention back towards all family members present . Anu helps gungun to stand but her foot is paining so she is not able to walk properly . Anu helps her to walk till hall . She sits and anu brings and apply medicine on her foot . 

Originally posted by lovereading14

Okay so... the following is kind of a mess of a jumble fo ideas. I wrote it in one flow as my imagination went on a roll. I hope it makes sense πŸ€ͺ

I need an extremely sick Gungun... and the family + Anu should be fussing about her and she gets super overwhelmed and starts crying because she has never had this for herself before. Like this kind of care and concern and Anu gets super worried thinking she is in pain and he starts panicking when someone Gungun clarifies that she is emotional seeing everyones care and the entire family goes awwww on her. 

And a sick Gungun would be like an extremely ziddi child. Very hard to manao and she would absolutely refuse to have medicines. And Anu's ma will feed her medicines and food. 

At one point Anu is watching over her as she sleeps and she wakes to a coughing fit. And he makes her drink water smiley42

Then at night Anu stays awake and constantly checks up on her temperature. In her sleep Gungun starts getting restless and grabs hold of his hand, he tries to pry it away but he is unable to since she has held it tight and then her restlessness seems to vanish and he doesn't have the heart to disturb her sleep. 

So he settles on the floor with her arms wrapped around his arm. And goes to sleep sitting with his head resting on the corner of the bed. 

Aww... this is the cutest os.

Originally posted by Scribbled_tales

Aww... this is the cutest os.

glad you liked it! But it’s only a jumble of ideas no where near an OS πŸ€ͺ