Bigg Boss 15

BB15 Grand Finale or Shehnaaz Gill Show

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

She is having three to four performances.No ex-contestant or even contestants are having three to four performances. 

1-Tribute 

2-Tuadda Kutta Tommy dance with Salman

3-Dance Performance (Maybe for Hunarbaaz promotion)

4- Boring day performance with Rakhi (As per Rakhi)

So, they aren't only encashing on Sidnaaz popularity but also on Shehnaaz individual popularity (No. 1 among BB contestants and ITV actresses on twitter, IG, facebook, google, youtube engagement rate from two years and the way amazon, netflix promote her)  recreating tuadda tudda tommy, boring day, SalNaz interactions and their mentor- fav. contestant bond, promotion of Hunazbaaz. I literally cried seeing her crying for the first time after that unfortunate day. It was genuine, any person who had seen her in BB13 could've felt it if u ever connected even 1% with her. It must have been really difficult for her but the way Salman cheered her up by dancing on Tuadda Kutta Tommy hugging her afterwards shows how he himself has adoration for Sana and Sidharth or for any BB13 contestant a lot more than contestants of any other season. Rangu, Voot and Voot Select are repeatedly showing her two promos from yesterday. Respect for Rubina too who didn't avoid question relevant to her and said "Great Respect for Shehnaaz" a true artist never disrespect other artist. Color's intention was to generate TRP & hype but can't negate fact that she has contract with channel & colors and endemol didn't put any copyright infringement over BB13 clips that were a part of tribute. Love her or hate but can't Ignore the value of her presence.    

https://twitter.com/comfortshehnaaz/status/1487744999521337348

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Channel is totally into getting TRP using Shehnaaz n Sidnaaz . Earlier I thought that it's just tribute to Sidharth which was understandable but as I see promos , there seems to be 2-3 added acts from her.

Though I m teary eyed watching tribute video n salman Shehnaaz getting emotional, I can feel doing tommy dance n others were merely to get TRP which they could have avoided given she was there for tribute n it would have been appropriate they left it at that. Morever, I hope they don't just show Sidharth confined to Sidnaaz tag bz his journey was much more than that. Let's see how episode plays. But after such flop season, this seems like desperate attempt by channel to garner TRP.

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I'm not her fan. I'm not even sure that I like her. But that tears... That pain was real. N I felt it. I could feel, me welling up for her sadness. Hope she stays happy. 

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Saralicious7

Channel is totally into getting TRP using Shehnaaz n Sidnaaz . Earlier I thought that it's just tribute to Sidharth which was understandable but as I see promos , there seems to be 2-3 added acts from her.

Though I m teary eyed watching tribute video n salman Shehnaaz getting emotional, I can feel doing tommy dance n others were merely to get TRP which they could have avoided given she was there for tribute n it would have been appropriate they left it at that. Morever, I hope they don't just show Sidharth confined to Sidnaaz tag bz his journey was much more than that. Let's see how episode plays. But after such flop season, this seems like desperate attempt by channel to garner TRP.

She is giving second performance on his behalf on stage 

https://twitter.com/ishehnaaz_gill/status/1487775240050524160

Saralicious7 thumbnail

❤️ 

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Such a strong girl. So proud of her and her achievements. 

It takes a lot of courage for her to come there - which may evoke so many memories - and do the tribute. 

Her bond with Sidharth was definitely strong and genuine - no wonder his family is with her, she is following their belief in Brahmakumaris and is on a spiritual healing path. I think that’s where her strength comes from.

He made her strong. 

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

Such a strong girl. So proud of her and her achievements. 

It takes a lot of courage for her to come there - which may evoke so many memories - and do the tribute. 

Her bond with Sidharth was definitely strong and genuine - no wonder his family is with her, she is following their belief in Brahmakumaris and is on a spiritual healing path. I think that’s where her strength comes from.

He made her strong. 

She is trending on twitter  in India  along with BB GOAT Sidharth Shukla on BB15 Finalle day!  That shows how big they are still ! There is no match to their Popularity and I don't think anyone can match them ever, they have something organic n magical ❤️ that's why they connected to audience so strongly!

Edited by Saralicious7 - 2 years ago
Abby143 thumbnail

My respects for Sid but i kind of feel channel is banking on SidNaaz and Sehnaaz popularity to garner TRP for their finale as we know neither BB15 nor any of its contestants could generate half the hype or ratings the entire season.

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

God. Just saw few video of shehnaz and Salman. Ended up with tears. Life goes on. Pain remains but one must move on. She is indeed strong. Something has definitely changed in her.