Taking bitter pill pre-marriage versus post-marriage

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 months ago

No matter how the writers displayed the whole situation...It is far far far better than this happening after marriage.

It is indeed very hard for Arohi to accept but it's better for her self-respect and rest of the life to get it bind in loveless relationship where there is no interest from her partner and scolding fighting every day...

Ii would be worst if writers had shown Akshu responsible for breaking her sister's marriage through divorce and remarrying her sister's ex husband...

I am happy with the track...

Arohi built it, pressurized the situation on the marriage day...she got cheated...she wanted to swallow everything in a day, achieve everything in a day...She built the castle on sand of lies...that has to fall. Her ego and bitterness is not letting her accept and she refused to see Abhi's love for her sister before accepting the proposal...

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by DiamondLife


No matter how the writers displayed the whole situation...It is far far far better than this happening after marriage.

It is indeed very hard for Arohi to accept but it's better for her self-respect and rest of the life to get it bind in loveless relationship where there is no interest from her partner and scolding fighting every day...

Ii would be worst if writers had shown Akshu responsible for breaking her sister's marriage through divorce and remarrying her sister's ex husband...

I am happy with the track...

Arohi built it, pressurized the situation on the marriage day...she got cheated...she wanted to swallow everything in a day, achieve everything in a day...She built the castle on sand of lies...that has to fall. Her ego and bitterness is not letting her accept and she refused to see Abhi's love for her sister before accepting the proposal...


I m glad they didn’t show marriage with Aarohi and still going behind Akshara and then divorce.... it would have been a worstest track .... I can’t take these type of tracks 


i m really happy with writers they didn’t turn yeh rishta show like other tv shows of Ekta .... ex. Is kyuki saas bhi kabhi bahuti in these the brothers were wrong matched by the mother... then they had to go for divorce process and then marry their own respective love 😡 .... that time i was a kid mostly ekta shows were like these.


Glad Yeh rishta is maintaining their uniques by marrying the Main Leads with huge celebrations 🥳

 not going Ekta type way 🙏🏻 and i pray writers to not even think these type of track in this particular season because I can’t see Abhira with someone else 😤


Mein Abhimanyu 🦁 banjaugi tod-phod macha dungi unke set per jake .... volunteers are welcomed  smiley37

Posted: 6 months ago

yes it was very humiliating and sad, but its better they didn't get married,,,,aaj kai tv pe yahi diktate hai...Aru ki this is Zidd so she will get over it at one point. not the humiliation part - its very hard for a girl to go get over something like this...but looking fwd whole shaadi track with leads and not jija salt ( that would have broke my heart)

Posted: 6 months ago
Originally posted by Imhaisha



I m glad they didn’t show marriage with Aarohi and still going behind Akshara and then divorce.... it would have been a worstest track .... I can’t take these type of tracks 


i m really happy with writers they didn’t turn yeh rishta show like other tv shows of Ekta .... ex. Is kyuki saas bhi kabhi bahuti in these the brothers were wrong matched by the mother... then they had to go for divorce process and then marry their own respective love 😡 .... that time i was a kid mostly ekta shows were like these.


Glad Yeh rishta is maintaining their uniques by marrying the Main Leads with huge celebrations 🥳

 not going Ekta type way 🙏🏻 and i pray writers to not even think these type of track in this particular season because I can’t see Abhira with someone else 😤


Mein Abhimanyu 🦁 banjaugi tod-phod macha dungi unke set per jake .... volunteers are welcomed  smiley37

That's the very reason I don't watch Ekta's shows...she has ruined the pureness of the relationships that existed in the society by frequent marriage within the same family members smiley11

Posted: 6 months ago
Originally posted by jolly_fl


yes it was very humiliating and sad, but its better they didn't get married,,,,aaj kai tv pe yahi diktate hai...Aru ki this is Zidd so she will get over it at one point. not the humiliation part - its very hard for a girl to go get over something like this...but looking fwd whole shaadi track with leads and not jija salt ( that would have broke my heart)

She herself will realize that her wish to get Abhi trophy was baseless...Hopefully she will mature in right path

  1  

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Aarohi and akshara's relationship will get more bitter from now on

pencil ayushisingh29   stackexchange 15   eye 1259

ayushisingh29 15 1259 4 months ago rittika
Me versus We

pencil c[email protected]   stackexchange 5   eye 431

[email protected] 5 431 5 months ago Pr1yanka
It was always abhimanyu versus arohi

pencil zerroo   stackexchange 3   eye 587

zerroo 3 587 6 months ago Intoxicator
( PRE - ) WEDDING PHOTO SHOOT 💃🕺💃🕺🥰🥰

pencil hari15   stackexchange 90   eye 3185

hari15 90 3185 4 months ago DiscoDhokla
Upcoming : Akshara’s Pre Wedding Photoshoot | Precap: The Kid Reveals

pencil DiscoDhokla   stackexchange 586   eye 11576

DiscoDhokla 586 11576 4 months ago Imhaisha

Topic Info

3 Participants 4 Replies 913Views

Topic started by DiamondLife

Last replied by DiamondLife

loader
loader
up-open TOP