Love Karan Kundrra's humbleness & kindness.

Posted: 2 years ago

Everytime he makes me proud to be rooting for him. Just one day ago Rakhi was being extremely mean to him to next day he was the ONLY one who was genuinely performing with Rakhi to help her. Everyone else are only words but he proves with action and genuinely helped her. He was also hooting for all and motivating all, even earlier Neha Bhasin had said the same how Karan was the most motivating person in their task. At one point he dint want to go ahead when Pratik was getting attention cos he wanted him to enjoy all the attention he is getting. When fans hooted for him he got back his  confidence but never once show any arrogance. His message to Pratik in wkv abt staying grounded was indeed beautiful n thoughtful n something he has been in his career.

Had seen livefeed nd evryone wanted to perform with Karan n he tried to help all he cud. There was a moment where fans asked a task for Pratik to praise Karan n Karan being the sweetest he instead went ahead n praise Pratik. I really have to give it to KK who never demand undue senior or past mentor respect, kept it as equals, never made it hard for Pratik to be able to perform n shine. 

Even in VT Biggboss showed his the worst while all others had positive n he was hurt still hooted for all others. 

Edited by Amy07 - 2 years ago

If Karan Kundra was a fish, I would love to eat that!

Because it doesn't have any spine! ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by I_Have_A_Spine

If Karan Kundra was a fish, I would love to eat that!

Because it doesn't have any spine! ðŸ¤£

Ha ha ha tell me another joke! 

HE HAVE Been demotivated by all the guests who wanted to permute the bahu rani and why he was spills because none tried to motivate and encourage him at all so he thought that's what they want me to be which is gone against him ,every wkw I was hoping he might speak up for him self same as SIDD but no there was none to enrage him and he stays away from the family which went against him no moral sport in side the house no emotional sport just do their babus baby sitting ,its not his fault he thought that's how they want me to be .

Exactly he was exposing ppl left right n center n they humiliated him to no ends. Umar his only friend, his emotional support, was out too. It was so hard to take in, anyone wud give up. Also they dint let him speak n Salman was passing on judgements- this his defending skills he needs to UP but also problem was it was against his own gf, they can have personal fights but he wud nvr want to demean her infront of all in wkv. The difference was Teja even while defending KK had to prove KK wrong while him even while defending himself against the worst allegations did not prove Teja to be wrong. Also I feel since he has nt seen Bigg Boss believes everything so gets more affected than ppl who are coming 2nd 3rd time n know how it works. 

Originally posted by Amy07

Exactly he was exposing ppl left right n center n they humiliated him to no ends. Umar his only friend, his emotional support, was out too. It was so hard to take in, anyone wud give up. Also they dint let him speak n Salman was passing on judgements- this his defending skills he needs to UP but also problem was it was against his own gf, they can have personal fights but he wud nvr want to demean her infront of all in wkv. The difference was Teja even while defending KK had to prove KK wrong while him even while defending himself against the worst allegations did not prove Teja to be wrong. Also I feel since he has nt seen Bigg Boss believes everything so gets more affected than ppl who are coming 2nd 3rd time n know how it works. 

🤣🤣

This really is a sarcastic topic because humbleness and kindness don’t go with ‘exposing people left right and Centre’. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

agree with u . He is actually very kind and humble . No doubt he supports Teja's stupid antics but thats only because of the weekend feedbacks. They were trying to set a false nnarrative that he is toxic which isnt true

nothing was going in his favour he spoke to SS just night before his demise might be needed some information motions about BB and I am sour he was alive he would had given him the tips and might had come to sport him .

Originally posted by kooki07

nothing was going in his favour he spoke to SS just night before his demise might be needed some information motions about BB and I am sour he was alive he would had given him the tips and might had come to sport him .

huh ???????????   What are you talking about demise???!!!!!  I am talking about kundra.  Nobody else. 
Let’s not bring SS in this. SS had more gumption in him and never let anyone walk all over him nor did he need tips from anyone 

Edited by Picasso9 - 2 years ago