Rakhi sawant evicted

Posted: 2 years ago

If this is true, then it's not good.

Should have been Rashmi (remember "LA" never forget that infamy!!)😒

What is LA. Please explain.

All WCs deserved to be in the finale. Their 'entertainment' crosses the line many times but thats the reason they are brought as WCs. 

Feeling specially bad for Rakhi since I like her since BB1. Her comedy is really funny but this time she wasn't in her element. More love laapata which I don't like.

Wishing her all the best for her future & hopes she comes back to her funny self & not the vulgar comedy. Nice to see her looking much fitter than when she had entered.

Happy Republic Day! 🥳

Thank God!! I am so glad that she left. Bahoot 

gandhgi  spread kar rahi thi. Staring she used to get these task canceled. 

To be honest, I dint like her in last season tho loved her in season 1. Her entertainment was below the belt last season. But this season she truly was unpredictable and triggered many buttons of contestants. Not saying she was correct but yes, she was always active and loved her various makeovers. She worked hard this time and showed Rakhi Sawant being a WC can defn add to a show. Best wishes to her. 👍🏼

I did not like Devo s eviction they brought here for the trp and help to the bahu rani to reach the finale week ,at least they should have said that it was regarding her medical issues because to be honest the toughest task was done by Rashmi and Deve she deserved the respect .

good rakhi was evicted she was foul-mouthed and often took things far

Great news. Everytime coming to do cheap nautanki