Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Will definitely watch this.

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Lol, the sharks crack better jokes than Kapil sharma. 🤣Will watch this definitely !

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

saw the episode...it was all good till that gopal character (kiku sharda?) and other characters entered...jokes just felt like one should be forced to laugh...nothing new...

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

saw the episode...it was all good till that gopal character (kiku sharda?) and other characters entered...jokes just felt like one should be forced to laugh...nothing new...

i literally hate other characters in between i usually skip there part everytime ..kiku nd chandu wala nd only wait for Krishna nd bharti ...i like Krishna's comedy more than Kapil sharma ....but yes i dont know why they give so much importance to kiku nd chandu ðŸ¥±..i like yesterday shark tank spcl epi but skip major part due to kiku nd chandu ðŸ¥±

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don’t normally like Kapil sharma show or any comedy shows for that matter, but this episode was pretty good.

Ironically, Ashneer was funnier than Kapil and co.

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi_Albeli

i literally hate other characters in between i usually skip there part everytime ..kiku nd chandu wala nd only wait for Krishna nd bharti ...i like Krishna's comedy more than Kapil sharma ....but yes i dont know why they give so much importance to kiku nd chandu ðŸ¥±..i like yesterday shark tank spcl epi but skip major part due to kiku nd chandu ðŸ¥±

krishna is also boring no offense...i'm glad they didnt show him...sometimes the jokes cracked on the show are way too much out of line especially when that gopal arrives or not...the chandu is also boring and rochelle rao also...really boring...bharti is okay but im bored of her jokes as its usually unidimensional (meaning, related towards her body and what not...i against body-shamming but i just feel majority of jokes ever since i seen her on the itv shows are centered around this joke mainly)...

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

krishna is also boring no offense...i'm glad they didnt show him...sometimes the jokes cracked on the show are way too much out of line especially when that gopal arrives or not...the chandu is also boring and rochelle rao also...really boring...bharti is okay but im bored of her jokes as its usually unidimensional (meaning, related towards her body and what not...i against body-shamming but i just feel majority of jokes ever since i seen her on the itv shows are centered around this joke mainly)...

krishna i m watching from 2008-2009 time ...when comedy circus use to come ...so that time i like his acting more than kapil sharma ...now i watch Kapil show but i strt liking there part too audience talk,post ka postmartem earlier rinku bhabhi was ohk but still he comes with kiku nd he is so annoying

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~Raina~

I don’t normally like Kapil sharma show or any comedy shows for that matter, but this episode was pretty good.

Ironically, Ashneer was funnier than Kapil and co.

haina? i thought the same...the sharks are much witty and sarcastic than the kiku and chandu yesterday...especially ashneer, anupam and aman...

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi_Albeli

krishna i m watching from 2008-2009 time ...when comedy circus use to come ...so that time i like his acting more than kapil sharma ...now i watch Kapil show but i strt liking there part too audience talk,post ka postmartem earlier rinku bhabhi was ohk but still he comes with kiku nd he is so annoying

hmmm, ive seen them since the great indian laughter challenge but they became more prominent in the comedy circus for sure and comedy nights with kapil (at least some of them)...krishna as salon wali is bit boring nowadays...regarding comedy circus, i was partial towards shakeel and urvashi specifically before shakeel was sent back to pakistan (man, his jokes were really perfectly timed back in those days)....