Anchal to do Prem Bandini & Pravisht to SSP show: DT Note on page31

Posted: 2 years ago

So guys it's almost confirmed that Anchal is opting for Prem Bandini & Pravisht for the SSP show!!Happy for both of them though as individuals 😆

Edited by ItsmeAzra - 2 years ago

Originally posted by ItsmeAzra

So guys it's almost confirmed that Anchal is opting for Prem Bandini & Pravisht for the SSP show!!Happy for both of them though as individuals 😆

Mixed feelings 🥺

same here,on one hand I'm happy that she bagged as show from the most prestigious PH of itv, proving all her bashers wrong& on the other hand I'm sad that we won't get AnVisht 💔🥺

same here,on one hand I'm happy that she bagged as show from the most prestigious PH of itv, proving all her bashers wrong& on the other hand I'm sad that we won't get AnVisht 💔🥺

I don't understand how someone can  bash her.

Btw I doubt she might get thora saa negative ya grey character. Because it's ekta kapoor no, she might take benefit of her bashing to give her a negative role. I am only writing what came in my mind unfiltered ok😁

Originally posted by Physics_girl

I don't understand how someone can  bash her.

Btw I doubt she might get thora saa negative ya grey character. Because it's ekta kapoor no, she might take benefit of her bashing to give her a negative role. I am only writing what came in my mind unfiltered ok😁

pagal nibbis hain ,kuch bhi bolte hain😆haan ho sakta hai ki grey ho😆

Confirmation kahan mila? So far most news portals including SBS is saying AnVisht are doing the SSP show while the Prem Bandini news is only on Telly chakkar which isn't as reliable... 

Apparently koi GC se pata chala hai,twitter pe bol rahe the ki Anchal ne haan bol diya,but koi confirmation nahin mila hai official waala😆

Haan & mostly all reliable sources including IF have confirmed only about the SSP show,I agree,but these GC's are also reliable, last time they were right about the off air news😆

Apparently koi GC se pata chala hai,twitter pe bol rahe the ki Anchal ne haan bol diya,but koi confirmation nahin mila hai official waala😆

Haan & mostly all reliable sources including IF have confirmed only about the SSp show,I agree,but these GC's are also reliable, last time they were right about the off air news😆

They are somewhat reliable 😆some of their news were utterly fake! Let's see what actually happens next...

Originally posted by Tinnie96

They are somewhat reliable 😆some of their news were utterly fake! Let's see what actually happens next...

see tellychakkar is totally stupid🤣, but these GC's,some of them,not all,are reliable, isliye maine bola,warna nahin bolti main aise😆

Haan & mostly all reliable sources including IF have confirmed only about the SSP show,I agree,but these GC's are also reliable, last time they were right about the off air news😆

Hou sakta hai she is doing both... Prem Bandini me she was offered 2nd lead na?