Anchal to do Prem Bandini & Pravisht to SSP show: DT Note on page31 - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

I wished she accepted the show with Pravisht again. But it is her life. I hope she makes a big name in future with the unbelievable talent she has ❤️

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Physics_girl

I wished she accepted the show with Pravisht again. But it is her life. I hope she makes a big name in future with the unbelievable talent she has ❤️

me too yaar & I think she too wanted to work with him again,but then are some decisions that have to be practically & not emotionally😭,but hopefully future mein hame yeh saath mein mile❤️

RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Then why did she choose that bakwas show when she could've repeated the magic as AnVisht?

Jale pe namak chidakhna😭

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: RTDeewani

Then why did she choose that bakwas show when she could've repeated the magic as AnVisht?

Jale pe namak chidakhna😭

uski choice bro,kya bole koi 😭But she walking over that opportunity hurts😭But she does miss BB🥺

Edited by ItsmeAzra - 2 years ago
RTDeewani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

uski choice bro,kya bole koi 😭But she walking over that opportunity hurts😭But she does miss BB🥺

If she really missed BB, she should've chosen SSP show😔

It could be for more money or the brand name or maybe she was pissed off being constantly compared with Aurra.

ItsmeAzra thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: RTDeewani

If she really missed BB, she should've chosen SSP show😔

It could be for more money or the brand name or maybe she was pissed off being constantly compared with Aurra.

it could be anything 🤣Maybe Sitara waala show  was offered 6pm slot & she wanted to do a prime time show😆Vaise bhi her loss is Ulka's gain now😆She would be constantly trolled if the story is the same as shown in promo🤣 & ulka will be praised as her character is full of substance ❤️!!

Edited by ItsmeAzra - 2 years ago
RTDeewani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ItsmeAzra

it could be anything 🤣Maybe Sitara waala show  was offered 6pm slot & she wanted to do a prime time show😆Vaise bhi her loss is Ulka's gain now😆She would be constantly trolled if the story is the same as shown in promo🤣 & ulka will be praised as her character is full of substance ❤️!!

I wouldn't wish anything bad for Anchal despite her choice but yes, if you're an EK's heroine, trolling is inevitable.