Anchal to do Prem Bandini & Pravisht to SSP show: DT Note on page31 - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by ItsmeAzra

So guys it's almost confirmed that Anchal is opting for Prem Bandini & Pravisht for the SSP show!!Happy for both of them though as individuals 😆

What??? Hell no. This is not fair. I want my Anvisht. I guess there's no official confirmation regarding the Ekta Kapoor show but ABP news is reliable na? They did confirm that Anvisht are the leads of SSP show.

I don't mind if she's doing the EK show in parallel but I want Anvisht together. Period.

Originally posted by Ashley_m

Hou sakta hai she is doing both... Prem Bandini me she was offered 2nd lead na?

haan 2nd lead she was offered...

Ho sakta hai donon hi karle, but usually Ekta has an exclusive contract with her actors so...kuch bhi ho sakta hai,let's see😆

Originally posted by RTDeewani

What??? Hell no. This is not fair. I want my Anvisht. I guess there's no official confirmation regarding the Ekta Kapoor show but ABP news is reliable na? They did confirm that Anvisht are the leads of SSP show.

I don't mind if she's doing the EK show in parallel but I want Anvisht together. Period.

me too,but yeh unka decision haina...😆All we can do is hope now❤️Yes SBS is reliable & IF has also reported about it,whereas none of them have given any hint regarding Prem Bandini...😆

haan 2nd lead she was offered...

Ho sakta hai donon hi karle, but usually Ekta has an exclusive contract with her actors so...kuch bhi ho sakta hai,let's see😆

But SSP won't give an official confirmation if Anchal is not finalized. I guess there's no contract clause that an actor can back out from a signed project for some other project, especially after official announcement in the media.

Good chance that she's doing both shows in parallel or EK show is just rumour.

It's high time actors focus more on the content rather than Ekta Kapoor brand name.

I am done with her typical love triangles, sautan dramas, reincarnation nonsense.

Originally posted by RTDeewani

But SSP won't give an official confirmation if Anchal is not finalized. I guess there's no contract clause that an actor can back out from a signed project for some other project, especially after official announcement in the media.

Good chance that she's doing both shows in parallel or EK show is just rumour.

It's high time actors focus more on the content rather than Ekta Kapoor brand name.

I am done with her typical love triangles, sautan dramas, reincarnation nonsense.

yup,see but there is no official confirmation from SSP too right...

@blue-it can go both ways,either it's just a rumor to create buzz or she actually bagged the role 😆

@ul-yup,I agree,but you can't deny the fact that getting roped in for a balaji show does give you overnight stardom & huge exposure, so if she chooses to go with ekta,I won't be surprised...

Edited by ItsmeAzra - 2 years ago

yup,see but there is no official confirmation from SSP too right...

@blue-it can go both ways,either it's just a rumor to create buzz or she actually bagged the role 😆

@ul-yup,I agree,but you can't deny the fact that getting roped in for a balaji show does give you overnight stardom & huge exposure, so if she chooses to go with ekta,I won't be surprised...

The only official mention of EK ka show is on TC, and usme bhi it only says Anchal was offered the show... 

Also, Balaji is difficult to sustain... It becomes extremely difficult to get quality shows later... So she will be better of as lead in SSP than parallel in Balaji...

I saw it on some other news portals too,but they all have a question mark🤣

Yup I agree & honestly especially this PB show is looking utterly crap...🤢hopefully yeh aisa third angle waala show na kare,after doing such a wonderful show like BB❤️koi aur ekta show kare toh chalega but yeh show ....🤔hopefully yeh Anchu na kare,it's too regressive & cringey Agar voh karegi bhi toh I'm not going to watch it,if it's crappy (it will be)🤪

I saw it on some other news portals too,but they all have a question mark🤣

Yup I agree & honestly especially this PB show is looking utterly crap...🤢hopefully yeh aisa third angle waala show na kare,after doing such a wonderful show like BB❤️koi aur ekta show kare toh chalega but yeh show ....🤔hopefully yeh Anchu na kare,it's too regressive & cringey Agar voh karegi bhi toh I'm not going to watch it,if it's crappy (it will be)🤪

Absolutely. I can handle cliches but not cringefest🤢. Off late, almost all of EK shows are showing the same sautan drama.

Can't stop wondering if (antagonist) women really have no self respect that they throw themselves at married men in the name of love/obsession. Looks like there's no purpose left in life for EK's FL other than to save their marriage with the ML.

EK's MLs also have no purpose left except romancing the FL, be mute spectator of kitchen politics, misunderstand or create jealousy in FL by flirting with vamp woman.

Ekta shows ki jitni burai karo itna kam hi hai behen...

Hopefully Anchal makes a wise decision & chooses quality content over trp cringefest,kyunki content accha hoga toh trp bhi aayegi❤️& vaise bhi Rangu abb poora doob gaya hai,Sitara is the one in demand now👍🏼,agar uss PB show ko 10pm slot mila toh hum sabko pata hai the fate of the show🤪 besides its always better to play a lead than a parallel lead!!

Ekta shows ki jitni burai karo itna kam hi hai behen...

Hopefully Anchal makes a wise decision & chooses quality content over trp cringefest,kyunki content accha hoga toh trp bhi aayegi❤️& vaise bhi Rangu abb poora doob gaya hai,Sitara is the one in demand now👍🏼,agar uss PB show ko 10pm slot mila toh hum sabko pata hai the fate of the show🤪 besides its always better to play a lead than a parallel lead!!

So true. And the fact that after BB, she is approached to pair up with Pravisht in the digital Ad and again in another full fledged SSP show is clearly indicative of how celebrated AnVisht are as  a couple.

Anchu should consider this.

Mat jao unn badnaam galiyon mei Aanchu baby.