It was always abhimanyu versus arohi

zerroo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I bet from day 1 it was abhimanyu versus arohi to get akshara....it has always been stated that Abhi and arohi share similar traits...they are alpha personalities who stop not till the goal is achieved....from  going mass festival...abhimanyu was behind akshara to get her love while arohi was behind akshu to fulfill get dreams

I feel at a deeper level....somewhere arohi used akshara's goodness to get abhi while abhimanyu used arohi to pull akshara towards accepting her feelings for him...somewhere abhi and arohi  both objectified each other...to meet each others set targets

It was like a game but arohi had an upper hand of the childhood baggages she inflicted on akshu ....but the photograph changed the tide and now abhimanyu knows exactly how to get akshu to open up...

So it will not be wrong to say that abhi manipulated akshu just like arohi but between the two ...abhi does care about her while arohi doesn't...

The game with abhi vs aru was a tough one but abhimanyu has always been projected as very stubborn yet sharp  finally won ...

Pls share your opinions...do you all too think that somewhere it was always this way or do you  differ in your thoughts?...also how far yo you think that for abhimanyu the final goal was akshara and he got it...just like he said in today's episode tumhe meri akshu ko chinne  nehi dungah"...now that he has got his love he will never allow akshara to be ever snatched away from him again

Edited by zerroo - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Illuminatus. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Yes, I wrote this already somewhere. 

Abhi even says in words that since childhood you have snatched everything but I will not let you snatch Akshu.

SO its clear the triangle format here is different.

It between step sibling vs Love of Life. 

Guilt vs pleasure. 

Edited by Illuminatus. - 2 years ago
zerroo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Illuminatus.

Yes, I wrote this already somewhere. 

Abhi even says in words that since childhood you have snatched everything but I will not let you snatch Akshu.

SO its clear the triangle format here is different.

It between step sibling vs Love of Life. 

Guilt vs pleasure. 

Thank you so much for replying...I absolutely agree with you..  somewhere I do feel that the real war had always been between abhi and aru and both were hard at their ends...akshara I feel will always have a tough time between these two....Arohi being super critical while abhimanyu being super protective ...

Intoxicator thumbnail

I think you have a great point here that this story isn't about Arohi and Akshara fighting it out for the love of Abhimanyu, but rather Abhimanyu and Arohi fighting it out for dominion over Akshara's devotion.

I agree that Abhimanyu and Arohi share many personality traits. In fact the only thing different between them is that Abhimanyu hates lies and Arohi loves them 🤣

Originally posted by: zerroo

I bet from day 1 it was abhimanyu versus arohi to get akshara....it has always been stated that Abhi and arohi share similar traits...they are alpha personalities who stop not till the goal is achieved....from  going mass festival...abhimanyu was behind akshara to get her love while arohi was behind akshu to fulfill get dreams

I feel at a deeper level....somewhere arohi used akshara's goodness to get abhi while abhimanyu used arohi to pull akshara towards accepting her feelings for him...somewhere abhi and arohi  both objectified each other...to meet each others set targets

It was like a game but arohi had an upper hand of the childhood baggages she inflicted on akshu ....but the photograph changed the tide and now abhimanyu knows exactly how to get akshu to open up...

So it will not be wrong to say that abhi manipulated akshu just like arohi but between the two ...abhi does care about her while arohi doesn't...

The game with abhi vs aru was a tough one but abhimanyu has always been projected as very stubborn yet sharp  finally won ...

Pls share your opinions...do you all too think that somewhere it was always this way or do you  differ in your thoughts?...also how far yo you think that for abhimanyu the final goal was akshara and he got it...just like he said in today's episode tumhe meri akshu ko chinne  nehi dungah"...now that he has got his love he will never allow akshara to be ever snatched away from him again

Edited by Intoxicator - 2 years ago