Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

I am sorry, but even if they opted for surrogacy because of busy schedules.. it's completely up to them. If I have the money and can afford it by the time I am ready.. I'd go for surrogacy over natural birth as well. I am a fitness freak and I get depressed if I am not happy with my body and can't lift weights. It's each to their own honestly.. I don't see a reason we should judge.

FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

natural child birth is brutal

i just don't understand why people consider it as something magical 

if i had money i would outsource it for sure there is nothing wrong it 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Khaleesi_

Guess u know that surrogacy also involves natural child birth ya? Just that someone else experiences it on behalf of the one who pays..

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: _Khaleesi_

Do you think surrogacy means the baby will come from thin air ? Or someone is bearing the brutal pain ..

So if you have money then others pain does not matter... Wow what a thinking 

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

I am sorry, but even if they opted for surrogacy because of busy schedules.. it's completely up to them. If I have the money and can afford it by the time I am ready.. I'd go for surrogacy over natural birth as well. I am a fitness freak and I get depressed if I am not happy with my body and can't lift weights. It's each to their own honestly.. I don't see a reason we should judge.

Going through weight gain for your own baby is still something. They are doing it for someone else's baby. And it's not just the weight gain. It also takes an emotional and mental toll on them. Who accounts for all that? Certainly not them because most of them are poor and gullible.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Going through weight gain for your own baby is still something. They are doing it for someone else's baby. And it's not just the weight gain. It also takes an emotional and mental toll on them. Who accounts for all that? Certainly not them because most of them are poor and gullible.

True..the movie Mimi touches upon this subject very well. 

Nothing against surrogacy though if both the parties have a good understanding and take care of eachother's emotional and physical well being..specially the surrogate's.. 

It's actually a boon for people who can't conceive for any reason and want their own baby. Hats off to the women who r ready to do this.. being a surrogate needs immense strength I believe.

Adoption is another noble deed

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

I get that, but the surrogates do it out of choice... or well, because they could use the money. Working 12+ hrs a day also takes an emotional and mental toll, why is that ok then? Pretty sure the surrogates aren't forced to do it but it is a way of income for them. I'd do it and make sure the surrogate gets enough support mentally, physically and financially.. which I am pretty sure PC and Nick did as well. Nothing wrong with that.

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

I get that, but the surrogates do it out of choice... or well, because they could use the money. Working 12+ hrs a day also takes an emotional and mental toll, why is that ok then? Pretty sure the surrogates aren't forced to do it but it is a way of income for them. I'd do it and make sure the surrogate gets enough support mentally, physically and financially.. which I am pretty sure PC and Nick did as well. Nothing wrong with that.

Why surrogacy then.. you can go for adoption also. What's wrong in adoption ?

Edit: just curious, why people want to go to surrogacy but not for adoption.. 

Blood relation- no, baby blood will come from surrogacy mother (if i am not wrong)

Egg and sperm matters 😲 

Edited by -PD- - 2 years ago
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Whats the matter with PC. 🤢Didnt want a baby the natural way or something? 😡

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -PD-

Why surrogacy then.. you can go for adoption also. What's wrong in adoption ?

Edit: just curious, why people want to go to surrogacy but not for adoption.. 

Blood relation- no, baby blood will come from surrogacy mother (if i am not wrong)

Egg and sperm matters 😲 

seriously? i am curios to know about this coz i thought the surrogate just caries the child..any one with a field in medicine care to explain?