Upcoming Synopsis E18: Gungun to ignore Anubhav - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

a very light hearted show and the pairing is good.gungun is adorable and i am liking anubhav as well. The smart, geeky and simple guy who finds rich spoilt brats annoying.their nokjhoks are Fun to watchπŸ˜†

Pooh ,i see you.i warned you not to watch the show and here I am.if this also breaks my heart sambhal Lena πŸ€£

Originally posted by music_girl

I also love the montage, it's so pretty and the intro is nice as well.

Yes, it gels well with the song. 

Originally posted by Pixiepadhi

a very light hearted show and the pairing is good.gungun is adorable and i am liking anubhav as well. The smart, geeky and simple guy who finds rich spoilt brats annoying.their nokjhoks are Fun to watchπŸ˜†

Pooh ,i see you.i warned you not to watch the show and here I am.if this also breaks my heart sambhal Lena πŸ€£

Pixie, Hi Welcome. πŸ€—πŸ˜† Let's just enjoy now. πŸ˜† Aur Haan, mujhe bhi sambhal Lena. πŸ€£

Originally posted by PoohNotFound

Pixie, Hi Welcome. πŸ€—πŸ˜† Let's just enjoy now. πŸ˜† Aur Haan, mujhe bhi sambhal Lena. πŸ€£

Yesss pooh.i definitely needed a light hearted drama free of kaands to watch πŸ˜†

I loved today's episode.did you see it? Gungun was soo happy on getting sweet butter and anubhav was so grumpy πŸ€£

I want to see his reaction after he sees gungun breakdown 

Originally posted by Pixiepadhi

Yesss pooh.i definitely needed a light hearted drama free of kaands to watch πŸ˜†

I loved today's episode.did you see it? Gungun was soo happy on getting sweet butter and anubhav was so grumpy πŸ€£

I want to see his reaction after he sees gungun breakdown 

Hopefully, the kulshreshts don't have kaands everyday.πŸ˜† I did see the episode. It was pretty good. β€οΈ

Even, I wanna know what he'll do after gungun breaks down. Would we get a hug?😳