Dhadkan Zindaggi Kii

Aditi & Deepika Free yourself and enjoy the life

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I think both Aditi and deepika should become friends and enjoy the life. V naam ki Lolipop k peeche bhaagna band karo, arey chhodo uskosmiley36 and prove the world that women aren't women enemy, they can be great support to each other. 

You lovely ladies, your life would be so easy , simple ,content and happy without that drugie in your life who is not worthy of any of you . Love is beautiful only when you are with the right person but right now you both are stuck with wrong one and you need to get free yourself  from that burden .

Aditi should have divorced him long back  and  Deepika should start enjoying her life, go to pub , go for outing , explore places in nature . itni pretty ladki hai 100 ladke milenge medical fraternity k bahar bhi but she never tried to explore these aspectssmiley36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PUMMY5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Well said.

If they truly want it to be different from the normal serials, than they need to show both Aditi and Deepika both getting to know each other and understanding there pain and struggles etc.

Both have suffered at the hands of Vikrant the Jerk, he is a abuser.

They should both chuck this jerk away and find someone to love them for who they are and be away from this jerk.

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I would love it if both these ladies ditch Vikrant and become friends. Why is it in 10 years Deepika never even made any friends? 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

I would love it if both these ladies ditch Vikrant and become friends. Why is it in 10 years Deepika never even made any friends? 

@bold: legit question