•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Not able to post the link. but Ayesha mentions in her recent live with Mitali that her name is actually Ambika❤️ Such a beautiful name with a beautiful meaning. Ambika i.e Goddess Durga.  

Ayesha is her stage name na ? Like Ambika is her actual name na? 

Can anyone post the specific video? Thanks in advance

Thank you Nikita Di♥️

Also , matlb ye name se  people call  her like I mean stage name ke liye bas ayesha h na ?

Originally posted by Archishakashyap

Thank you Nikita Di♥️

Also , matlb ye name se  people call  her like I mean stage name ke liye bas ayesha h na ?

Ayesha is not stage name but real name...

In Hindu culture, when a child is born, seeing the horoscope etc., the pandit ji does naamkaran of birth name which is there for religious purposes but not used in everyday life, i.e. Ambika...for regular purposes, parents can give another name which is the actual one, in this case, that's Ayesha.

Oh  ya ya . Okayyyy janam wala name right? Like I have seen this meri ek distant relatives me like when she was getting married unka yahi name use hua tha. Ahana was her religious name.

Originally posted by nikita05

Ayesha is not stage name but real name...

In Hindu culture, when a child is born, seeing the horoscope etc., the pandit ji does naamkaran of birth name which is there for religious purposes but not used in everyday life, i.e. Ambika...for regular purposes, parents can give another name which is the actual one, in this case, that's Ayesha.

That's right....just like my birth name is something else..but my legal name is Shivanya