Posted: 2 years ago

Honestly guys I was a huge fan of GHKKPM a few months back......Starting of the show was very captivating I loved it a little too much❤️....but dheere dheere it lost its charm and reduced to a mere toxic fighting family drama for me and I lost interest💔.

Here I can see many are already worried that the director is Vankar Sir.....tbh I'm also on the same page

But I feel ki beginning to achhi hoti h n sir ki.....to jb tk show captivating lge tb tk full interest se dekhna chahiye

Frannkly I'm loving the show right now....the flaws in the characters are accepted and played with.....especially in today's episode the moment where Anubhav wished GungunThe softness in his voice melted my heart and even Gungun for a moment and the BGM was cherry on the top making the scene worth multiple watching for me👏

So overall what I'm trying to say is humans are selfish🤣mujhe ye show psnd aarha h and when I like a show which is a bit rare...I like to read fanfictions related to it....mujhe padhna psnd h likhne ni aata ki khud se likhu...idea aaye v to I'm not very able to pen down properly😆Ye forum bht inactive lgi mujhe....to maine socha thoda motivation daala jaye ki buck up writers we're waiting for u😉.Ab tk I think ek hi fanfic DHOKHA DHADI h yhn ANUGUN pr right?Please provide more those who are blessed with the art of writing.

To jbtk this show is captivating atleast tbtk I think we can have an active forum ....what's say?🥱

Edited by chulbul2111 - 2 years ago

I m soo loving this show n would love to read stories on it 

Originally posted by chulbul2111

..especially in today's episode the moment where Anubhav wished Gungunsmiley42The softness in his voice melted my heart 

True .  I too loved that scene... ❤️

Now loving the show... hope it will have more sweet moments...

I am also loving the show . Will love to read some stories on AnuGun. 

Originally posted by jaadujaadu

True .  I too loved that scene... ❤️

Now loving the show... hope it will have more sweet moments...

I have high hopes after watching the precapAnubhav is melting after witnessing Gungun's pain❤️

Originally posted by riya1605

I am also loving the show . Will love to read some stories on AnuGun. 

Whi n yrrr......I so badly want to read fanfics on them...but I'm getting none....and the funniest part I am not able to find even the hashtag on wattpad🤣

Whi n yrrr......I so badly want to read fanfics on them...but I'm getting none....and the funniest part I am not able to find even the hashtag on wattpad🤣

Same here . Even I searched for it on wattpad .

It would be great to watch something like they are going out of the way for eachother like gungun joining cooking classes or something for winning a challenge from  anubhav or Anubhav changing a bit of his dresing style or something to prove gungun he is not boring and they end up appreciating each others efforts .

Same here . Even I searched for it on wattpad .

It would be great to watch something like they are going out of the way for eachother like gungun joining cooking classes or something for winning a challenge from  anubhav or Anubhav changing a bit of his dresing style or something to prove gungun he is not boring and they end up appreciating each others efforts .

Great Idea yrr.....you can also write❤️

Pta h I was a great fan of Pandya store and excitement me maine do fanfics likhe v which had parts ....but I left it midway kyuki storyline ne sara mood khrb kr diya and I'm not very great writer is what I feel🤣

But you try...maybe main v motivated ho k likhne lagun😆

Great Idea yrr.....you can also write❤️

Pta h I was a great fan of Pandya store and excitement me maine do fanfics likhe v which had parts ....but I left it midway kyuki storyline ne sara mood khrb kr diya and I'm not very great writer is what I feel🤣

But you try...maybe main v motivated ho k likhne lagun😆

Yaa I also loved pandya store but now storyline is crap .

I can try to write something if I get some good idea. I am not a good writer though. 

Any ideas on what should I write ??

Yaa I also loved pandya store but now storyline is crap .

I can try to write something if I get some good idea. I am not a good writer though. 

Any ideas on what should I write ??

I used to watch Pandya store too but not for few weeks… Dhara miscarriage was the end for me ..