We really dont deserve such a good show

Posted: 2 years ago

We ITV audiences dont deserve a show like this..

We deserve shows like when FL sacrifices her happiness,  doest make any mistakes.. she is so perfect that all of decisions and intuitions are correct.. saving her family  from villians , winning her husband from dusre aurat., ddont have identity or dignity for herself...

This show is really very different from others.no one here said deepika is a ideal person..all r having they own flaws and are right sometimes and wrong sometimes.. if u see sia she did wrong to wasim..but realised her mistake and taking steps towards it.. same with wasim, abhay... 

We are humans we learn from mistakes and sometimes redo again.. 

Im very happy the show does have any villian..each one are angels and devils for themselves.. 

They are showing normal conversation bet husband and wife..like intercourse,  conceiving problems..which normal show dont even dare to talk.

I really liked when Aditi wanted to be intimate with vikrant because it was her last day of ovulation...

Atleast they are showing vikrant st away telling his wife abt deepika..(dont want to go in ethics)..

We shd really grow up..

There used to be bold shows before Ekta madam came in with ideal bahu concept... pathetic we want to still watch such shows. 

Yes it’s good they show flawed characters

I watched the show for Deepika’s ambition and self respect 

But justifying ema is not acceptable 

Deepika is acting like a punching bag that keeps going back to Vikrant despite knowing what happened in the past and that he is currently still married

Originally posted by priya185

Yes it’s good they show flawed characters

I watched the show for Deepika’s ambition and self respect 

But justifying ema is not acceptable 

Deepika is acting like a punching bag that keeps going back to Vikrant despite knowing what happened in the past and that he is currently still married

Yep, the problem isn't that the show is "bold" or even the EMA... the problem is that Deepika has completely lost track of the dreams and self-respect she preached about to run after a toxic person. Makes her seem hypocritical to lecture so much about one thing then do the opposite. The way she has completely stopped talking about her ambitions, only to pine for Vikrant all the time is no different from any other ITV "mahaan" bahu types. I don't want to get into ethics either, but as PC said, the way Deepika is behaving goes against the Deepika he has known for 10 years. Who changes that much just because their ex shows up? Most of us are watching this show precisely because we hate those other kind of ITV FLs, but I'm not really seeing a difference right now. Also, Deepika is annoying me by first having an affair, and when Vikrant wants to divorce Aditi then suddenly she doesn't want to be a homewrecker. If you like Vikrant, just own it, stop being wishy-washy and acting holier-than-thou. Unless they show that this is only a temporary downfall I will be very disappointed. 

I would also like to add while you are entitled to your opinion, it really annoys me that anyone that criticizes the show is simply deemed "not mature" enough to understand it or is an ITV idiot. I don't even really watch ITV, and if I compare it to the standards of shows from other countries then sorry, DZK is not that progressive. 

Edited by ShinyMishka - 2 years ago

But EMA is reality,  and it happen (morally its not justified) . They are just showing and its first time FL is showed as flawed what is real ...

Let see what unfold in future how D will deal with the affair

Show is good but right now problem is current track and its execution where both the highly educated women are after one man who is not worthy of any of these wonderful ladies. 

Aditi should have divorced him long back and Deepika should have found someone else if she have ever tried to live her life normally alongside her career. 10 saal me dunia badal jati hai and people normally move on in their life , pehla pyar akhiri pyar nahi hota. 

Vikrant can not be satisfy with anybody in his life.

Cool..why r u getting offended?..see we cannot compare itv with any other country's show..hmm got it..my point was not that..

I dont know whether u have watched joggers park movie where a mature retd judge, always keeping his family and profession first...will fall in love with a women in late 20s.. not minding anything around him.... and not understanding the consequences of his action until his daughter talks to him....i know this is friction..but it does happen in real too.

Deepika left vikrant not becos he didnt love her(she never doubted his love) ..but for not understanding her... now that he says he understands her and feels sorry.. her heart has accepted it..but still mind is fight abt the consequences....come on it is fair enough..even we wld have faced some situations in life where ur heart and mind fights....

As for vikrant atleast he has guts to accept what he did infront of his wife..

Im not supporting ema but just following and trying to understand the depth of the feels of main all the characters. 

Im fine with any pair abhay- deepika or vikrant deepika.or deepika alone....as long as story is interesting.

Edited by Sunaina612 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Serenity_me

Show is good but right now problem is current track and its execution where both the highly educated women are after one man who is not worthy of any of these wonderful ladies. 

Aditi should have divorced him long back and Deepika should have found someone else if she have ever tried to live her life normally alongside her career. 10 saal me dunia badal jati hai and people normally move on in their life , pehla pyar akhiri pyar nahi hota. 

Vikrant can not be satisfy with anybody in his life.

Agreed with the part where Aditi should have left him ages ago. That's right. 

Originally posted by Sunaina612

Cool..why r u getting offended?..see we cannot compare itv with any other country's show..hmm got it..my point was not that..

I dont know whether u have watched joggers park movie where a mature retd judge, always keeping his family and profession first...will fall in love with a women in late 20s.. not minding anything around him.... and not understanding the consequences of his action until his daughter talks to him....i know this is friction..but it does happen in real too.

Deepika left vikrant not becos he didnt love her(she never doubted his love) ..but for not understanding her... now that he says he understands her and feels sorry.. her heart has accepted it..but still mind is fight abt the consequences....come on it is fair enough..even we wld have faced some situations in life where ur heart and mind fights....

Im not supporting ema but just following and trying to understand the depth of the feels of main all the characters. 

Im fine with any pair abhay- deepika or vikrant deepika.or deepika alone....as long as story is interesting.

Agree with you on this. We have to understand that Deepika was never in a relationship since she left Vikrant so it is very obvious for her to feel for him even after 10 years. Not at all justifying ema.

Originally posted by Sunaina612

Yes, I've see Joggers Park. I don't care about the ethics of EMA, it's just a story and circumstances can be different. My main point of contention is that the storyline is just not interesting, two smart woman running after a toxic manchild, wow so different from other saas-bahu serials. 🤔 If you find it interesting fine. I'm talking in general where I've seen people claiming that if you don't like the current plot it's because you worship "mahaan" FLs and can't deal with "flawed, complex" characters. But I don't enjoy watching Deepika completely lose her brain and the essence of her character in the name of complexity. Hypocrisy is something I find really irritating, and Deepika is coming off like a big hypocrite right now. I watched Dhadkan for the medical plot and a strong woman pursuing her dreams, and I haven't gotten any of that for several episodes now. It's all just Vipika. 

I absolutely agree with you! This serial was touted as the story of a woman who would pursue her dreams and make them a reality against all odds. It started off with a strong Dr. Sinha with a clear set of personal and professional ethics. And then turned her into a wimpy, stupid woman with nothing of substance to her except mouthing hypocritical dialogues every now and then to create an illusion of progressive thinking. There are no dreams, no strong working women role models, and no concern with gender discrimination and inequality at the work place. This Deepika is a run of the mill ITV heroine with no strength and no substance. This story had a lot of true potential and the makers have derailed it to focus on making two women running after an idiot man child.