Thanks for the tag viswa 🤗

Wen is match starting ..i mean time IST

Posted: 2 years ago

C'mon team, show them what you're made of! 😎

Go India 🥳

Originally posted by Viswasruti

RSA vs IND Prediction

India may like to strengthen their batting and bring in Suryakumar Yadav in place of Venkatesh Iyer. We do see a place for Ruturaj Gaikwad as well. But it seems, they stick to the same playing 11. 

The former Indian skipper looked good during his knock of 51 but unfortunately couldn’t carry on. Kohli is generally very good at converting 50s into 100 and a big one should not be far away. 

Dhavan made a return to the team with a blazing 50. He got India off to a flier and set up the chase beautifully. However, he lost his wicket at a crucial time after which India slumped to defeat. Dhawan though will be keen to play a bigger inning in the next game. 

Chahal didn’t have a great game in the first match but the wicket is getting slow and the conditions will suit him. He could be a trump card for India.  Overall, the team form is good ,but the batting looks a bit concerning. 

India will look to bounce back in the series as they take on South Africa in the second ODI today afternoon. 

Venky better play well today 🤔 And they should use his bowling skills as well, otherwise as a pure batsman Gaikwad might be better

Edited by Bee222 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Viswasruti

With very little time to rest, India will be hoping to put up a better batting show and make a turnaround against South Africa today Soni.🤗

Madzy 🤗🤗

Good morning and thanks for the thread ❤️

Originally posted by Nichuss

Thanks for the tag viswa 🤗

Wen is match starting ..i mean time IST

2 pm

Originally posted by Bee222

Venky better play well today 🤔 And they should use his bowling skills as well, otherwise as a pure batsman Gaikwad might be better

he is newcomer, that’s why he has extra pressure and isnt able to play his natural game. that’s what i feel 🤔 also usually whenever he comes to bat its crucial situation and pressure situation. i feel he will do better as a top order(even at 4) , he isn’t a finisher material at all.

Originally posted by RandomWaliLadki

he is newcomer, that’s why he has extra pressure and isnt able to play his natural game. that’s what i feel 🤔 also usually whenever he comes to bat its crucial situation and pressure situation. i feel he will do better as a top order(even at 4) , he isn’t a finisher material at all.

True, so far he only gets the pressure situations to play in. But until RS comes back, I think middle order pe pressure bana rahega 

You think he'd be better than Rishabh at 4? 🤔

As things stand, it wouldn’t be wrong to suggest that South Africa are slight favourites heading into the 2nd ODI. Not only do they know their conditions much better, they also seem to be generating a decent head of steam.

However, they would be naïve to write off this Indian team completely, considering the players they can call upon. If the likes of Dhawan, Kohli and Rishabh Pant get going, there might not be a lot the Proteas might be able to do anyway.

That, though, remains a huge ‘if’ at the moment, meaning that the onus, which might have been on the hosts before the 1st ODI, has firmly shifted onto India.

Let the games begin! 🥳