Users

Frequent Posters

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Tagging the crew ! 

Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Anu is such a stuck up… he needs to apologize to gungun.. good that he does..

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

ahhh this one. so now she is going to forget all as soon as he wishes her and apologizes πŸ˜†

Roroo thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

ahhh this one. so now she is going to forget all as soon as he wishes her and apologizes πŸ˜†

Hope not.. I want gungun to still be made at anu n take revenge πŸ˜†

md410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Roroo

Hope not.. I want gungun to still be made at anu n take revenge πŸ˜†

Nope she is going to come out of room and forget what had happened 

Roroo thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Nope she is going to come out of room and forget what had happened 

Oh no.. it would have been fun to watch gungun taking her revenge during the b’day party and have a upper hand to him πŸ˜€

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

🀣 her face when she heard happy birthday 

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

I'm quite late in watching episodes...bkoz i watch on tv, not online. So i wait till it telecasts at night. (Here its 9 pm)

I used to be hooked to SAAKK, waking up at 6 am to watch the show the moment they upload...now i'm taking care of myself n sleeping till lateπŸ˜†

Coming back to the AnuGun, i read WU and it sounds very promising. 

Finally they'll talk on phone.

1 thought that came across my mind from yesterday's episode... the way Charudutt manages ghar ka kharcha. He is very meticulous abt expenditures, he keeps an account book. As per what i've grasped till now, Anubhav works as a science professor at a university, n is involved in science projects, him being a scientist. Yug is an engineer, Goli bua is a school teacher. I don't know abt other's profession. (Golu chachu, chandru...?) 

Arpita, help on this, if you have any info abt it plz. 

Yes, coming to my point, Charudutt is so meticulous abt expenditures, kya hoga jab Gungun uss ghar mein bahu ban kar aayegi? She lives lavishly, though she does ask for money to her Garima bua, but situation won't be the same. 

Kya hoga? 

md410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehr05

I'm quite late in watching episodes...bkoz i watch on tv, not online. So i wait till it telecasts at night. (Here its 9 pm)

I used to be hooked to SAAKK, waking up at 6 am to watch the show the moment they upload...now i'm taking care of myself n sleeping till lateπŸ˜†

Coming back to the AnuGun, i read WU and it sounds very promising. 

Finally they'll talk on phone.

1 thought that came across my mind from yesterday's episode... the way Charudutt manages ghar ka kharcha. He is very meticulous abt expenditures, he keeps an account book. As per what i've grasped till now, Anubhav works as a science professor at a university, n is involved in science projects, him being a scientist. Yug is an engineer, Goli bua is a school teacher. I don't know abt other's profession. (Golu chachu, chandru...?) 

Arpita, help on this, if you have any info abt it plz. 

Yes, coming to my point, Charudutt is so meticulous abt expenditures, kya hoga jab Gungun uss ghar mein bahu ban kar aayegi? She lives lavishly, though she does ask for money to her Garima bua, but situation won't be the same. 

Kya hoga? 

Golu works in a bank

Chandru in some office

Abhi marathi version mein wedding is about to happen so I will tell you as show progresses

Yes Charu handles all budget

Sunanda, Sargam and Divya do not work.