AbDeep's tale : A new beginning...new life..7

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Next morning..

Abhay woke up and felt last of his night to be a nightmare, he went to his beloved Aai and slept on her lap like a kid ...He was crying badly, that he ignored his responsibilities and priorities of his life...he kisses his Aai...His Aai dont know that his little son is now grown-up and is in love...but she also caress him like she used to do earlier...and Abhay vows that from now he will only think of her betterment and his career...So he jump of her mom's lap and get ready for his duty...which they took oath...

Suddenly his phone rang...it was Dr.Paranjape, his father...

Abhay: Hello!! Yes Dr.paranjape...

Dr.Paranjape: Yes Abhay! Its important ...some doctors from UK are coming here at Delhi...for experimenting a new treatment for Dimentia...I think you could get a great help from them for your mother to get out of this problem....I know in this case, I have created the whole mess...but I hope she gets well and both of you live happily..

Abhay is silent for while ...and sighs! and says...

Abhay: Dr.Paranjape, its true that you are the creator, but I cant deny a help from a doctor, specially when its concerned to her..thanks for the concern...and I will think of it and give an answer soon...

Dr.Paranjape: Ok!! As you wish! Whenever you are ready, just inform me...and come here..(He ends the call)

Abhay is convinced to go there... But wants to discuss it with PC for granting leave..

Abhay gets ready to be at duty leaving Aai at Bhavna kaki's home..

Abhay, Ansari, Sia and Piroz comes to hospital but in smiles ...they all comes to Canteen and hugs each other marking a new beginning of friendship..

They all sings " Yaaron...dosti badi cheez hai, yeh naa ho toh kya phir bolo yeh Zindagi hai..." turn wise and promises to be friends forever...Dr.Ali also joins them as well as Prince too...They all laughs and smiles ...They greeted 'Happy Christmas' to each other ...Dr .Ali said...

Dr.Ali : This friendship is our greatest gift in this Christmas...its the gift of Jesus... Try never to loose it again...jo bhi sahenge saath mein sahenge...

Everyone cheers...

PC comes there too...

PC : Merry merry Christmas guys...so today is a special day, and on this eve I am going to announce new challenges for you ...Ok..are you ready for it...if you have problem, you can opt back, no issues ...

The challenges is that everyone of you except ali and shetty will have to go forest areas in army camp to get them health check up as well as to some to terror victims....you may come across to some attacks..I wont recommend Sia, as she is a little girl and might not handle it wisely..

Sia sternly says yes denying PC ...

Sia : With all due respect to you PC, I would like to take up this challenge to serve people who loose their confidence while loosing their representative ability in such attacks..and I want to get them their confidence with skill of dressing and plastering their skin..

All pats her...

PC: Dr.Ali and Dr. Shetty will be in in charge of newly built ER department till Deepika and Vikrant joins again(lil bit dissapointed on them)... Koi toh ho jo ER ko sahi se sanbhale...Abhay you will be going to kashmir army regiment..Ansari!! Chattisgarh and Piroz, you will be going to delhi regiment school, and Sia you are given the chance to serve at Himachal area, where many people are prone to landslide kind of disasters, they need a guide to their local hospital... I am saying all again...whoever wants to quit, you may step back....any query???? This venture will teach you another lesson of your life...Best of luck..

Abhay: Pc I have a query, actually Dr.Paranjape called me today, for onforming that some doctors from UK are coming to have their new experiments on 'Dimentia'...and he called me to there with my mom, My query is that, can I leave for kashmir after trying this new treatment... And I shall go then sure..

PC: Ok..but join them for sure..it is not only a venture..but it will be a lifetime experience in your medical career..

All leaves for work...

While coming out to work, everyone sees a lady coming in rush...and ask Sia ..

Lady: Dr.Sia I suppose, are you gynaecologist...

Sia : No mam !! I am not, I am junior resident Dr.Sia Advani..if you want a gynaecologist, its at 2nd floor...Dr.Aditi Choudhary..

Lady: (smiles) , My name is also Aditi Chauhan...actually..(just then) another patient comes ..and Sia is called...(she goes)

The patient was badly bruised because of accident... And Sia was in charge of dressing and aiding...

The lady(aditi) came out and cried in shrill voice, but was happy more than one can be...she says loud 'Yes, I can be a mother... I can be..'

Everyone was shocked...and clapped ...

Aditi calls her husband.. It was unavailable...she rang on...but no one picked up..she got nervous lil bit...but she shared this news to her family in delhi..

After a week..

The day came when everyone was ready to start the new venture, Dr.Deepika joined her cabin after a week, she seemed very lost and deviated, like commuting a big 'blunder'... Somehow she sees that all the junior residents are leaving for somewhere...but dont know where they are going...She called Prince in her cabin...

Deepika: Prince , where they all are going..

Prince: PC has assigned them all with a new task, to serve army regiments in hilly places, where they need hospitality and treatment..being in terror prone area...

Suddenly Deepika woke up and hushed, terror prone area...and spelled one name in fear 'Abbbbh'...somehow she is trembled and asks

Deepika: It is ok, they can manage weather, but how they would survive terror attacks...if something bad happens to any of them...FMS wont be the same, (but she stares at only person in care and fear of danger on him) 

Edited by Anuprerna_fan - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

awesome chapter

so glad abhay collect himself & ready to focus on his goal👏