Upcoming Synopsis E16: Dr.Riddhesh Asks for Anubhav’s Help

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Lol, I don't know but sorta felt today's episode was just somewhat exaggerated for some reason. The family bond is decent as always but I felt the pacing was off for some reason. 😕

Golu chachu is a hysterical character though in between the scenes with his usual couple shipping, being the middle man, and finding excuse to purchase and consume rabri. 😆

Precap was more interesting over Anu hearing Gungun venting out her frustration over Maya, so interested in that after his usual disinterested mode. 

Also, lol how did he apologize to Gungun as per previous precaps that were repeated for multiple days? 😂 

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Myrah_2020

Lol, I don't know but sorta felt today's episode was just somewhat exaggerated for some reason. The family bond is decent as always but I felt the pacing was off for some reason. 😕

Golu chachu is a hysterical character though in between the scenes with his usual couple shipping, being the middle man, and finding excuse to purchase and consume rabri. 😆

Precap was more interesting over Anu hearing Gungun venting out her frustration over Maya, so interested in that after his usual disinterested mode. 

Also, lol how did he apologize to Gungun as per previous precaps that were repeated for multiple days? 😂 

I felt it was just a filler episode. Nothing much of use happened. A person could have skipped the episode n not missed much.

I get the family bonding n togetherness n light hearted leg pulling however  it at times feels forced to me.

im excited to see what will cause anu to apologize before the party.

Originally posted by Kadu13

I felt it was just a filler episode. Nothing much of use happened. A person could have skipped the episode n not missed much.

I get the family bonding n togetherness n light hearted leg pulling however  it at times feels forced to me.

im excited to see what will cause anu to apologize before the party.

Wohi mujhe bhi lagra ta, especially the first half of the episode to pave way for Gungun's birthday party and the apology scene.

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Myrah_2020

Wohi mujhe bhi lagra ta, especially the first half of the episode to pave way for Gungun's birthday party and the apology scene.

Is it strange that I found the set of her 2nd party better the first? 😆 The party with friends felt all cramped