Chat Clubs

🐝~||The Bane of Our Existence|| ~🌷 Strictly by invite!!! - Page 5

Tapdance thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

This content was originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Tagging some people here from an old Bridgerton Season 1 thread - if y'all are interested and are still watching/ going to watch S2.

Lemme know if you wanna join in..

I'll be watching for sure. S01 was a breezy binge.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tapdance

I'll be watching for sure. S01 was a breezy binge.

Do you want to be added to the chat?

Tapdance thumbnail

Do you want to be added to the chat?

Sure, would love to chat about it.

Thanks for the tag and inviteπŸ˜‡

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Sure, would love to chat about it.

Thanks for the tag and inviteπŸ˜‡

No problemo! πŸ˜³

Have added you to the list of members!

Feel free to weigh in on anything S1 or S2 or the books if you’ve read them!

I’ve posted the promo and cast interview on this thread earlier and also the latest photos!

Tapdance thumbnail

This man! 

I'm swooning! β€οΈ

Look at them! β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

They look absolutely gorgeous🀩

So, excited for more diversity in the show for Season 2!! Had lost track of the show's updates, haven't read these books yet.

Have seen Simone in SE, coming across Charithra for the first time.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

They look absolutely gorgeous🀩

So, excited for more diversity in the show for Season 2!! Had lost track of the show's updates, haven't read these books yet.

Have seen Simone in SE, coming across Charithra for the first time.

yes they do, don't they? 

I have seen Simone in SE too! I believe this is Charithra's first starring role anywhere, so it will be her debut! She looks perfect for Edwina though.

Ngl, I'm definitely more excited for this season than S1.

Maybe because of the 'desi' connection, maybe because I love TVWLM wayyyyyy more than Duke and I (on which S1 is based). It's actually my fav book of the series.

Also maybe because of the anticipation. I had no clue a series was being made on the books until after S1 dropped on Netflix, so it came as a pleasant surprise. But there's so much more build-up to this season!

Also, I love Johnny Bailey (and have since I first saw him on Broadchurch) 

I have seen so many toxic reactions on Fb- people saying they will boycott S2 cos RJP isn't going to be a part of it! 

I never expected him to be, since I've read the books and know that each season will be specific to a couple! Simon barely features in TVWLM save for the Pall Mall game!

Overall, I think Bridgerton needs to be applauded for the diversity in casting! I hope they will continue it in the seasons ahead. A Latina, or South Asian or an Indigenous Sophie would be so great!  There was talk that Benedict might be Bi, but I don't think that's happening. 

Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Do you guys remember the spoiler pictures where Kate rushes off on the horse and Anthony rushes after her?

I wonder what could it be for...😳

Tapdance thumbnail

yes they do, don't they? 

I have seen Simone in SE too! I believe this is Charithra's first starring role anywhere, so it will be her debut! She looks perfect for Edwina though.

Ngl, I'm definitely more excited for this season than S1.

Maybe because of the 'desi' connection, maybe because I love TVWLM wayyyyyy more than Duke and I (on which S1 is based). It's actually my fav book of the series.

Also maybe because of the anticipation. I had no clue a series was being made on the books until after S1 dropped on Netflix, so it came as a pleasant surprise. But there's so much more build-up to this season!

Also, I love Johnny Bailey (and have since I first saw him on Broadchurch) 

I have seen so many toxic reactions on Fb- people saying they will boycott S2 cos RJP isn't going to be a part of it! 

I never expected him to be, since I've read the books and know that each season will be specific to a couple! Simon barely features in TVWLM save for the Pall Mall game!

I have a vague idea about this season, same here...Season 1 came out of nowhere. A couple of my friend's saw and enjoyed it...and then the generic buzz around the show made me curious.

TVWLM is your favourite? A lot of readers seem to love this one, so I'm excited overall with the Desi additions and a different mature story this time around. Also, I wasn't deeply invested in him in season 1. So, if it's good again it'll be so much more fun to invest in a character with varying depths and from what you mention and general overall take on this story it sounds positive. A lot of readers were excited to see Anthony in S01, I didn't get the craze back then. Plus Simone's character sounds and looks badass🀩

I got a generic vibe of the series while reading about it during S01, every season is a new sibling. So, I got the general vibe that Daphne might be somewhere around like the other siblings in S01 for this season but not Duke.

Interested to see if they can have the audience as invested as the S01 story, if they manage to do it again this show will be a long term goldmine for Netflix. The initial looks seem interesting till now!

You've read the whole series'?

LizzieBennet thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Do you guys remember the spoiler pictures where Kate rushes off on the horse and Anthony rushes after her?

I wonder what could it be for...😳

wait wut?

Do you mean this?

This looks like some horse race (It's not in the book)