Dhadkan Zindaggi Kii

I am done with the show

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

In today's episode Deepika was so strong telling Vikrant to leave, she was mature to handle Abhay and drop him home but just one time V took stand for her and she fell for him and forgot everything.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

I think they are doing this to make a story for when Dr Aditi enters and increase trp

Many ex-lovers go back to those who disrespected them even though they don’t deserve a second chance

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sadly yes. Im interested to see how this mess will be resolved. There is no winning except for the juniors at least i hope

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What if the last part was Vikrant’s hope/imagination?? 

Edit: okay, missed the precap so.. nvm. Lol. It wasn’t 🤢

But it’s obvious Deepika pines for him, and he just makes it harder for her to not want him, every time he expresses himself through words and actions. I guess it has been a long time since anyone had showed this kind of a tug for her. I can tell you, if Vikrant hadn’t come in the picture, she would have definitely chosen Abhay. He wasn’t wrong in feeling she felt for him to, coz she had! 

Deepika’s heart wants Vikrant, but her mind knows she shouldn’t… it’s a war of both worlds.. and whichever carries the most weight, would win! 

Vikrant’s wife’s entry would be interesting to watch, what she brings to the table! 

Let’s wait and see.. this story still has a lot of scope, with all the complexities it keeps bringing within the characters of the show.. 

No human is perfect.. we are all flawed at our best! This show is brave enough to explore flawed characters. No matter how immoral or cringeworthy it gets.. let’s watch it for the scope it holds, for the characters who still stands by the truth! ❤️

Edited by rouble_lover - 2 years ago
edella thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Most probable future track - V and D will keep playing hide and seek around additi until she finally realizes what these two are upto and confront V. And then there will come a situation in which Vikrant will have to choose additi over deepika and finally D will hit rock bottom and Abhay would help her stand up. And V will go back to Delhi for good.

Edited by edella - 2 years ago
Nandini_goyal thumbnail

thanks so much for the reply everyone and also the future prospects that you all mentioned seems to be interesting, I will keep a watch on the forum and see if I can rekindle my interest in the show.

<

>>

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm honestly getting there. The way things have been going all point to Vipika. That just kills the show for me. It's not worth tolerating. The 2% of people who enjoy Vipika unne mubarak ho. If Deepika doesn't ditch Vikrant soon then I give up. 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ShinyMishka

I'm honestly getting there. The way things have been going all point to Vipika. That just kills the show for me. It's not worth tolerating. The 2% of people who enjoy Vipika unne mubarak ho. If Deepika doesn't ditch Vikrant soon then I give up. 

frankly speaking, when I got to know that its a limited episode story, I thought that they couldn't ruin it, but they did.

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: velvetscarf

Sadly yes. Im interested to see how this mess will be resolved. There is no winning except for the juniors at least i hope

I second the spirit. Even I am interested. I hope they show the resolution well. XD