Dhadkan Zindaggi Kii

Idealism ki bimaari!

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

They should like this, this should happen like that! Are we really so ideal in real lives are all our decisions so practical detached logical? Or do we make emotional decisions, mistakes etc?

Why can't these group of flawed doctors make their mistakes and learn from them. Why can't someone even repeat our mistakes? Ye sab hi toh Hume insaan banate hai!

It's easy to sit and judge and analyse things but eventually we need to accept other people as other people and the reason of their choices their life experiences! And obviously the consequences of the mistakes will also happen!

But I really want to meet the idealistic people and their real lives kya perfectly logical no nonsense decisions liya hoga aap logone, kitne flawless zindaagi hogi aapki! I'm intrigued!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Totally agree! 

This is such a well written mature show. We dont have to love or appreciate every action but they do generally make sense in some way.
Every character is etched more fully than i have seen before on ITV & we have to turn down our instinct to judge & try & understand whats being depicted. 

JustAnEngineer thumbnail

Yes we don't need to ship every action of the character but we don't need to judge and diss the cvs because the show is eventually one of a kind. And I didn't ever feel that the characters are inconsistent, they always fall in their spectrums! People are also unpredictable at times. Aur kya realistic different characters hai yaar, yesa kaunsa show mein hein! Thoda ITV track toh ayengi itni badi chalang toh mara hai tv par!

Dreambig1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Well said ....none of us are perfect but we are very interested in sitting and character assassinating people for the choices they make. 

On other note I absolutely loved the episode . The makers deserve all the applause in the world for showing such raw emotional side of these characters so beautifully and to understand that audience needs to stop considering these characters as some ideals. It's a story of the flaws of these characters and how they rise from them.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I have so many things to counter. Like line by line. Especially on the dig on us mahan perfect log judging others.

But you know what? Not worth it. Already ranted enough. 

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Well I'm.not perfect and all.

Cos I stan cold blooded murderers, manipulative b!tches - all female leads, I don't need them to be sanskaari and what not...

One of my fav from the 100 was Octavia blake... 

But EMA is still a big no for me...😆 and idiotic characters...

So Dipika is cancelled for me 

Edited by music_girl - 2 years ago
DrFuture thumbnail

Your post makes me think. 

I believe in practising what I preach and stick to what I say and admit.

Possibly that colours my view of actions and behaviour of even fictional characters, as in Deepika. 

We all have certain beliefs and ways of going about things and the thing is that it's hard to separate those from our inferences of the outside world. Even if it's just a storyline that makes us think. 

Connecting with Deepika's actions is getting a tad tough. Even after today, I wish to sit through. 

There's a lot left. For all we know, we may be approaching the most fitting end to the story.

😇

Edited by DrFuture - 2 years ago
DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

I have so many things to counter. Like line by line. Especially on the dig on us mahan perfect log judging others.

But you know what? Not worth it. Already ranted enough. 

Ahh..why r u speaking my mind like since tomorrow? 😆Ur haal-e-dil seems similar to my haal-e-dil..🤣🤗

JustAnEngineer thumbnail

I'm not saying accept Deepika's ways just see her as a different person with haq to make her mistakes bas

JustAnEngineer thumbnail

After the torment episode this was the exact episode I expected.