Vidrohi

Fletcher and Baxi are back in Vidrohi

imtheone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Finally Fletcher and Baxi are back in Vidrohi as seen from Hemal and Danny's insta story.....so finaaaaallllyyyy hopefully everything falls in place.......so happy to see Fletchy back .....I had been waiting so much for him ....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes, I knew that once Sulagna tested positive for COVID, they had no choice but to forgo this nonsense Kuldasi, Kulswamini track, and bring back the Paika rebellion against the British. Plus they were paving the way for return of Fletcher.. by having Gadhadar make an alliance with the British, plus this new character who entered.. Bheem.. he makes no sense if he is brought into the love triangle of Kalyani-BJ-RM. 

I hope Kalyani-RM are pushed to the background and BJ-Fletcher are focused on. RM’s mother also can be removed from the picture. The actress is too annoying, also her character made no sense, interfering so much in her daughter’s marital affairs.

Thanks for the alert. 😊 Again I may start seeing if Fletcher is back with a meatier role. 

imtheone thumbnail
They had actually announed Fletcher's return much before Sulagna tested positive.....it was perhaps delayed because of Sharad's absence....But now the vidroh is actually starting.......in today's episode Fletcher and Baxi actually come face to face and in future hopefully we get to see a full-fledged vidroh.
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Looks like they are finally focusing on things that matter. BJ is getting good SS too. Hope they will maintain this. BJ and Kalyani can work together to tackle their enemies. Also they need to pack off RM's mother. Why is she still there when RM is away. She is such an unwanted presence. 

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: janecastle

Looks like they are finally focusing on things that matter. BJ is getting good SS too. Hope they will maintain this. BJ and Kalyani can work together to tackle their enemies. Also they need to pack off RM's mother. Why is she still there when RM is away. She is such an unwanted presence. 

Yes, finally.. looks like the downward trend of the trp for the show made them realise viewers didn’t care for the nonsense love triangle they were showing. Just coz love triangles are what are in vogue for Tv serials doesn’t mean they force a love triangle even in this period drama and somehow hope that’s what will get viewers to start watching their show. Yes, BJ and Kalyani together against the British was already destined by their Sandhi, but unfortunately the British were replaced by RM and that nonsense love triangle dragged on and on. 

Oh, so you also (like me) are a great great fan (can I say cooler?) of RM’s mother.. 😈😆 Never before have seen a mother interfere so much in her daughter’s marital affairs. Usually it’s the MIL who does that. But I believe in this case, they didn’t want to make BJ’s mother negative, hence RM’s mother became the scapegoat. 

imtheone thumbnail
Originally posted by: flutterby

Yes, finally.. looks like the downward trend of the trp for the show made them realise viewers didn’t care for the nonsense love triangle they were showing. Just coz love triangles are what are in vogue for Tv serials doesn’t mean they force a love triangle even in this period drama and somehow hope that’s what will get viewers to start watching their show. Yes, BJ and Kalyani together against the British was already destined by their Sandhi, but unfortunately the British were replaced by RM and that nonsense love triangle dragged on and on. 

Oh, so you also (like me) are a great great fan (can I say cooler?) of RM’s mother.. 😈😆 Never before have seen a mother interfere so much in her daughter’s marital affairs. Usually it’s the MIL who does that. But I believe in this case, they didn’t want to make BJ’s mother negative, hence RM’s mother became the scapegoat. 

So true.........after 3 months the story has finally started.......the makers have to realise that the love triangle was the weakest point of this show and the main reason of the low trp....hopefully after sulagna returns they do not restart the triangle drama .......... and till then there are lots of things to be seen .....sulagna will perhaps not return before next week and this week will focus solely on Kalyani and Baxi solving the signature mystery. The best thing that has happened with Kaxi leaving the house and staying outside Rodang is that RM 's mother is now shown less apart from the fact that they can solely focus on the case without getting distracted . I actually laughed when RM's mother said that she cannot now keep a watch on Kalyani....KALYANI now isactually out of her clutches and the audience out of her stifling presence.Edited by imtheone - 2 years ago
janecastle thumbnail

It was a good decision to send BJ & Kalyani out of the palace. This will help to develop their characters, form a good bond and let them concentrate on important matters. Thank god they put an end to that annoying triangle. I hope when RM comes back, they will keep her palace only and show her as a support for BJ's mother and not an obstacle in the storyline again. One thing they need to do badly is throw out RM's mother and that Amba. I really don't understand what relevance they have in the story anymore. Why not just write off the characters and save some money and audience sanity.

flutterby thumbnail
Originally posted by: imtheone

So true.........after 3 months the story has finally started.......the makers have to realise that the love triangle was the weakest point of this show and the main reason of the low trp....hopefully after sulagna returns they do not restart the triangle drama .......... and till then there are lots of things to be seen .....sulagna will perhaps not return before next week and this week will focus solely on Kalyani and Baxi solving the signature mystery. The best thing that has happened with Kaxi leaving the house and staying outside Rodang is that RM 's mother is now shown less apart from the fact that they can solely focus on the case without getting distracted . I actually laughed when RM's mother said that she cannot now keep a watch on Kalyani....KALYANI now isactually out of her clutches and the audience out of her stifling presence.

Sulagna may return by the end of this week, and her scenes may air by end of next week. This Bheem character also has been introduced till they find a suitable replacement of the Gadhadar actor. Once Gadhadar is back, they may kill Bheem off or sideline him. Because they showed Amba today in RM’s clothes, no longer hiding her affair with Gadhadar and proudly declaring that she is the new Kulswamini. So unfortunately Amba isnt going anywhere. Tilottama also was replaced by a new and less talented actress.. who frankly can’t act 😳 

Frankly RM’s mother is been given too much SS. Earlier Fletcher was the main villain and there was no need for her and Amba. Then he was removed to focus on the stupid love triangle which backfired horribly, dragging trp to 0.6. Now that he is back, its time to take both of them off the board. 😒 They are also rushing too fast with BJ falling for Kalyani.. Suddenly after he is back, he is thinking about her, admiring her, which never happened in RM’s presence. 🤔

janecastle thumbnail
Originally posted by: flutterby

Sulagna may return by the end of this week, and her scenes may air by end of next week. This Bheem character also has been introduced till they find a suitable replacement of the Gadhadar actor. Once Gadhadar is back, they may kill Bheem off or sideline him. Because they showed Amba today in RM’s clothes, no longer hiding her affair with Gadhadar and proudly declaring that she is the new Kulswamini. So unfortunately Amba isnt going anywhere. Tilottama also was replaced by a new and less talented actress.. who frankly can’t act 😳 

Frankly RM’s mother is been given too much SS. Earlier Fletcher was the main villain and there was no need for her and Amba. Then he was removed to focus on the stupid love triangle which backfired horribly, dragging trp to 0.6. Now that he is back, its time to take both of them off the board. 😒 They are also rushing too fast with BJ falling for Kalyani.. Suddenly after he is back, he is thinking about her, admiring her, which never happened in RM’s presence. 🤔

I think they realized the blunder they made with that triangle. So now they are rushing the love story to get it out of the way and focus on the actual theme, vidroh. Anyways they don't have much time considering their TRP. So they might want to explore the actual theme of the show for some time before channel axes the show.

flutterby thumbnail
Originally posted by: janecastle

It was a good decision to send BJ & Kalyani out of the palace. This will help to develop their characters, form a good bond and let them concentrate on important matters. Thank god they put an end to that annoying triangle. I hope when RM comes back, they will keep her palace only and show her as a support for BJ's mother and not an obstacle in the storyline again. One thing they need to do badly is throw out RM's mother and that Amba. I really don't understand what relevance they have in the story anymore. Why not just write off the characters and save some money and audience sanity.

I hope you don’t mind my quoting you. 

Don’t think they will put a complete end to any track. Since love triangle flopped miserably, they brought back the Paika-British rebellion. But once Sulagna is back shooting as RM, they can always show her insecure, and whining. 🤢 

Agreed completely with regards the throwing out Amba and RM’s mother. 🤬 Unfortunately Amba doesn’t seem to be going anywhere.. today she proudly announced her and Gadhadar’s relationship in front of RM’s mother and proclaimed herself as the new Kulswamini. 🤢 I thought with the Gadhadar actor’s exit, the character too would be phased out, but looks like they are hunting for a replacement. Otherwise it makes no sense for Amba and even Tilottama to be present. (Even the latter was replaced). And RM’s mother is the villain, since BJ’s mother was always the strong, unbiased lady she was shown from the beginning. So she is going to be forced into the story whether the audience likes it or not.