Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Annu's definitely frank in speaking his mind out and calling out to Gungun's behavior. Somewhat definitely good to see and point out because, frankly speaking, because at times, I'm finding Gungun's behavior like that of a stubborn personality in an infant/toddler as a member pointed out in a previous thread. I mean, if it vexes me as a viewer, then toh Anu ke nerves par kya asar hota hoga. πŸ˜†Though my opinion still remains that the actress needs to improve or is trying too hard for some reason. 

LOL, πŸ˜‚ 🀣 shikaiti-tatu, chaadar-keechu, etc.πŸ˜†Kya naam deeyae jaare h lol. 

Annu is sorted in his life but is bereft of zest. πŸ˜†Lol, badi maa is hilarious when Annu stated how parents shouldn't give into every demands of their kids. 

Glad to see the flaws be described out of the FL as it has been what's resonated as a viewer. 

LOL, amusing to see Golu chachu be a hardcore shipper of Annu & Gungun. πŸ˜†Uparse, woh background mei alaap swara. πŸ˜† 

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Gungun's LBD is the most basic of them all.πŸ˜† She wanted to have a pucca original but I saw models wearing the exact same, even better.πŸ˜† Yeh kya kardiya saira?πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†loved the earring btw.

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

BTW, some of Anubhav's reactions of not giving much faraks/irritation were so on-point. πŸ€£Actor definitely is starting to enhance it out. Even in the last episode, when Gungun was cribbing, dude was like "GO/get out" in her face. πŸ˜‚ 

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Anubhav needs to chill πŸ˜† He is sooo uptight and I found him extra with Gungun's dad. Like a teacher complaining about his student to the parent. 

Liked the family vibes today.

Gungun needs to hire a better shopper or stylist. Cos that dress isn't extraordinary πŸ˜³

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: music_girl

Anubhav needs to chill πŸ˜† He is sooo uptight and I found him extra with Gungun's dad. Like a teacher complaining about his student to the parent. 

Liked the family vibes today.

I like how Riddesh acknowledges about the improper upbringing of Gungun due to his separation from Maya and how the busy schedule is also a major factor. Not all parents are that acknowledging of this fact. 

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: Myrah_2020

I like how Riddesh acknowledges about the improper upbringing of Gungun due to his separation from Maya and how the busy schedule is also a major factor. Not all parents are that acknowledging of this fact. 

I found Anubhav a bit too harsh. Yes, Gungun is a spoilt brat but why was he getting so hyper πŸ˜³ He could have just say 1 2 things and stop. But he went on and on

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Myrah_2020

BTW, some of Anubhav's reactions of not giving much faraks/irritation were so on-point. πŸ€£Actor definitely is starting to enhance it out. Even in the last episode, when Gungun was cribbing, dude was like "GO/get out" in her face. πŸ˜‚ 

Love him!! He's unintentionally funny!! πŸ€£

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: music_girl

I found Anubhav a bit too harsh. Yes, Gungun is a spoilt brat but why was he getting so hyper πŸ˜³ He could have just say 1 2 things and stop. But he went on and on

I didn't appreciate him question Gungun's Dad. I mean, if we are talking about tameez, where were his?? 

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Namita-M

I didn't appreciate him question Gungun's Dad. I mean, if we are talking about tameez, where were his?? 

I was hoping his family would tell him to leave the room or atleast tell him to calm down. That is no way of behaving in front of guests. The only time he was stopped was the mother telling him to stop tattling on gungun. Wish it was for the rest of his behavior as well.